E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

Problems with eletric windows switch and heated seats!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 06:55 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e61 530d 2006/11
Default Problems with eletric windows switch and heated seats!

Hello! I got 2006/11 e61 .
Today i got a big surprise. The window switch on driver door is not responding,cant adjust mirrors,open any window. The illumination is working,so i suppose the connector is ok.
With this thing,both front seat heating is not working as well,and mirror heating too! Two days ago i had blown out cigarette lighter fuse,i changed that and all was good. Checked all the fuses,in glow box,in boot..everything seems to be fine.
Other 3 door window lifting buttons is working. and with the remote,if i hold OPEN button,.the all 4 windows ir rolling down.
Can anyone tell me where to look? If needed i have INPA,DELPHI.
In inpa when i press on live data,and choose drivers window switch,there is error about the script,inpa cant connect to the switch.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:26 AM
New Members

Tryed another switch. Nop,its not working,the master sdwitch is not faulty,something else...i m wondering what!?
Old 12-07-2017, 05:05 AM
New Members

Thx for response guys,the most responsive forum on all web!
I found the problem! All my errors cause driver side mirror,it has shortcut in brown and green vire.i suppose one of them is LIN ,witch causes the blockage to other units! So right now i need to take apart the mirror and try to find the cause of shortcut.
If i disconnect the mirror connector all problems went off,and windows buttons work,and the heating seats heat.