E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

Kill the f**ker

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: M3 ZCP EX:2005 BMW 535D Sport, Estate, Steptronic, Carbon Black, Black Dakota leather, Head up Display, Profi Satnav, Bluetooth - only MULF module, Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, Sportseats, Cruise control, Active steeringMods: 19
Model Year: 2011

I?d like to share my recent ?adventure? with my lovely car. Did anyone have had something similar or I have to get always extra?

Lovely Sunday afternoon I passed around the car and all was OK, no visual problem?., afternoon the following day (Monday - bank holiday Easter) my wife went to a shop and she noticed flat tyres on the RH rear, when I have checked the car I have found both front and rear on the passenger side flat as well?.., it was still the hope someone just didn?t do the worst??, than when I have tried to inflated them I have noticed small pinhole on the top on all three tyres and bad and deep scratches on the rear passenger side door.

F*ckers I have thought and I have call the police just to inform them and asked if this was just me or someone else?? Just me.

The story continues??

Tuesday ? all ok, no problem at all

Wednesday ? the f*cker punched the 4th tyre and did more scratches: both rear doors, roof, roof spoiler, rear pillar, rear wings ? its one part anyway, more than half of the car to paint??

I have call the police again?.., nothings happened on Thursday, thanks God, but what I can expect?

No argument with anyone, didn?t piss anyone?.just peaceful neighbourhood?.

What to expect tomorrow? Next week? Shell I buy new tyres or just used one for some time?

I?d like to catch him and kick his ass

I'll try to get and post some pictures later on, but it is nothing to be proud of....
Old 04-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Contributors

That's really annoying - similar situations have been occurring throughout the Philadelphia area ... sometimes involving dozens of cars in several neighborhoods.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-neighborhood/
Old 04-12-2012, 05:32 AM
Members

My Ride: M3 ZCP EX:2005 BMW 535D Sport, Estate, Steptronic, Carbon Black, Black Dakota leather, Head up Display, Profi Satnav, Bluetooth - only MULF module, Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, Sportseats, Cruise control, Active steeringMods: 19

But this seems to be only my one car.

Few pictures, funny is than I have just finish my summer tyres and wheels setup. I hope he is going to burn in hell....

Old 04-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

That sucks, I know I would beat the hell out of them. Try setting up a camera where you can see the pictures, maybe through a nearby window or off a balcony or something? There are many consumer cameras that are very good now and you can even have apps where you can view the images from your phone. Then if you see them, beat them, then call the police.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Members

Originally Posted by pjinca
That sucks, I know I would beat the hell out of them. Try setting up a camera where you can see the pictures, maybe through a nearby window or off a balcony or something? There are many consumer cameras that are very good now and you can even have apps where you can view the images from your phone. Then if you see them, beat them, then call the police.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

That absolutely sucks, I hope whoever did this has a huge Karmic penalty coming there way immediately!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Terrible thing to do, if they are over 10 year old I hope they'll encounter some misfortune on their next foray...

Originally Posted by pjinca
Try setting up a camera where you can see the pictures, maybe through a nearby window or off a balcony or something? There are many consumer cameras that are very good now and you can even have apps where you can view the images from your phone.
Exactly, these cameras are fairly high quality, not that expensive and useful for many things. You can even set them up to get a notification through your phone or email when movement is detected, combined with a timer setting for example.

Good luck
Old 04-14-2012, 02:43 AM
Senior Members

this person deserves a very violent and very bloody "accident" happening to them just by bad chance

agree on the idea with the camera - this is not just a one-off, its getting out of control.

the good news is that your car still looks stunning - what's the tyre size you're running on these pics?
Old 04-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Members

They were 295/30/19 and 255/35/19 but I had to buy new tyres - as those on the pictures are not for use any more - sidewall puncture so now I have the standard 6 series setup - 275/35/19 and 245/40/19 which looks better in the car, at least I like it more.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Members

Holy crap that just makes my blood boil! Are they jealous or something? Who the hell would mess with another guys' car? I hope one day we can teleport these types to pluto.
If you don't have a closed garage - I would definitely get a camera on there, they are pretty affordable now and good quality, not the grainy stuff you see on TV. Will be cheaper than keeping with extra repairs.
Great looking car and I really hope you catch this mofo!

Quick Reply: Kill the f**ker