E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

E61 accesories

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 02:20 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E91 sport + touring

Guys I have sold on my E61 so I have the accesories lying in my garage.All are genuine BMW parts apart from the number plate surrounds.

Includes.

Dog guard, boot liner,Nokia 6021 phone kit adapter,Velour floor mats(light grey) these were used once for a show earlier this year.New style wheel centre caps(metal,not plastic sort that go pretty horrible looking)these are new in their packaging.
Rear bumper(to suit towbar mount) with all new brackets and fixings.
and the pair of silver number plate surrounds with bmw motorsport logos along the bottom plinth.

I can supply photographs of any of the parts on request gents

I'm open to sensible offers on all of the above guys.I'm in central Scotland so I guess it's easier for P&P for UK based guys.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Audi A8 4.2TDI Previous rides: 2005 E61 530d, 20" Breyton reps, Eibach springs, M5 bumper/mirrors/MFSW 2000 Audi S6 Avant, 18" OZ, RS6 exhaust etc 1998 Audi A8 4,2Q, 19" RS4 wheels, Remus exhaust KW coilovers etc 1986 Audi 100CC, funky fresh steel rims w plastic covers, rubber lip on boot..... 1987 BMW 320i, 15" alloys + rubber lip on boot :) 1982 Opel Ascona 1,6DL, tinted windows and a big-ass subwoofer :P

What kind of dog guard is it? The metal type that clicks in where the cargo net usually goes? If so and shipping to Sweden won't cost an arm and a leg I might be interested
Old 10-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Hilden' post='1035864' date='Oct 19 2009, 07:43 PM
What kind of dog guard is it? The metal type that clicks in where the cargo net usually goes? If so and shipping to Sweden won't cost an arm and a leg I might be interested
It is the metal one that does clip into the cargo net fixings on the roof and brackets into the seat locking points.I'd have no problem packing it up if you could arrange for a courier?

I guess you have already priced this guard from Bmw and nearly collapsed when they told you the price???
Old 10-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Members

Guys I have sold on my E61 so I have the accesories lying in my garage.All are genuine BMW parts apart from the number plate surrounds.

Includes.

Dog guard, boot liner,Nokia 6021 phone kit adapter,Velour floor mats(light grey) these were used once for a show earlier this year.New style wheel centre caps(metal,not plastic sort that go pretty horrible looking)these are new in their packaging.
and the pair of silver number plate surrounds with bmw motorsport logos along the bottom plinth.

I'm open to sensible offers on all of the above guys.I'm in central Scotland so I guess it's easier for P&P for UK based guys.

I also have a set of Wietec -30mm sport springs to suit the E61 which I bought and never got round to fitting as I was going to do them along with some Koni FSD's
Old 10-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Audi A8 4.2TDI Previous rides: 2005 E61 530d, 20" Breyton reps, Eibach springs, M5 bumper/mirrors/MFSW 2000 Audi S6 Avant, 18" OZ, RS6 exhaust etc 1998 Audi A8 4,2Q, 19" RS4 wheels, Remus exhaust KW coilovers etc 1986 Audi 100CC, funky fresh steel rims w plastic covers, rubber lip on boot..... 1987 BMW 320i, 15" alloys + rubber lip on boot :) 1982 Opel Ascona 1,6DL, tinted windows and a big-ass subwoofer :P

I guess you have already priced this guard from Bmw and nearly collapsed when they told you the price???
LOL yeah they are certainly not letting those go for free....It's a really nice item though but I think a courier would land the total cost at BMW dealer level so I was hoping you just could get a quote from the local post office or their webpage, no? I checked Swedish Post's homepage and they need ~40? to send 10kgs anywhere in EU so I take it there should be something similar where you're located. If so we could continue the discussion over PM's
Old 10-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Hilden' post='1036747' date='Oct 20 2009, 07:55 PM
LOL yeah they are certainly not letting those go for free....It's a really nice item though but I think a courier would land the total cost at BMW dealer level so I was hoping you just could get a quote from the local post office or their webpage, no? I checked Swedish Post's homepage and they need ~40? to send 10kgs anywhere in EU so I take it there should be something similar where you're located. If so we could continue the discussion over PM's
I've sent you a PM with a total cost of the guard delivered to your address.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Members

Boot liner,Nokia 6021 phone kit adapter,Velour floor mats(light grey) these were used once for a show earlier this year.New style wheel centre caps(metal,not plastic sort that go pretty horrible looking)these are new in their packaging.
All of these parts listed above are genuine Bmw

pair of silver number plate surrounds with bmw motorsport logos along the bottom plinth.

I'm open to sensible offers on all of the above guys.I'm in central Scotland so I guess it's easier for P&P for UK based guys but,I can post elsewhere in the EEC etc.

I also have a set of Wietec -30mm sport springs to suit the E61 which I bought and never got round to fitting as I was going to do them along with some Koni FSD's again open to sensible offers as they aren't of use to my VW R36 Passat
Old 10-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Members

Boot liner,Nokia 6021 phone kit adapter,Velour floor mats(light grey) these were used once for a show earlier this year.New style wheel centre caps(metal,not plastic sort that go pretty horrible looking)these are new in their packaging.

1 X pair of silver number plate surrounds with bmw motorsport logos along the bottom plinth.

2 x style 124 alloy wheels ( 18"x9" rears)

I'm open to sensible offers on all of the above guys.I'm in central Scotland so I guess it's easier for P&P for UK based guys but,I can post elsewhere in the EEC etc.

I also have a set of Wietec -30mm sport springs to suit the E61 which I bought and never got round to fitting as I was going to do them along with some Koni FSD's again open to sensible offers as they aren't of use to my VW R36 Passat
Old 10-23-2009, 02:27 AM
Members

1 X pair of silver number plate surrounds with bmw motorsport logos along the bottom plinth.

2 x style 124 alloy wheels ( 18"x9" rears)

Old 10-28-2009, 03:43 AM
Members

Just got the dog guard delivered to my door so thanks for a fast, smooth and cost efficient transaction despite large item and international shipping

If you don't get rid of the boot liner, centre caps and the rear bumper (if it's an M-sport) in another while send me a PM. I might take them as well in that case but I need to reorganize my garage first since I alredy have an extra front bumper and a crapload of rims/tires stacked there

Quick Reply: E61 accesories