E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

e60 msport tow hook cover rear

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 11:04 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 e60 535i
Default e60 msport tow hook cover rear

Hello everyone, I have a e60 535i and love it a lot. I had an msport front and rear bumper installed a couple weeks ago and this morning I noticed that my tow hook cover for the rear had came off. The dealer gave me the wrong one and needs a vin for msport which I don't have or know. Is there somewhere online where I can buy one specifically for the msport rear? Or can someone pm me a vin for msport so I can buy through dealer. Thank you.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:37 AM
New Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E61. all of the options that were available.
Model Year: 2008

if you had BMW m-sport bumpers installed, you can find the part numbers by just going into Realoem.com and faking your way to finding the bumper by going line by line in the pick another vehicle table. for M-sport it is better to look under the 550.

anyway the part number you are looking for is:

if you have non-BMW bumpers, then i would check with the manufacturer of the bumper to see about getting a replacement tow hinge cover for their bumpers

G~
Old 09-25-2017, 10:53 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 e60 535i

Originally Posted by Reefin Dude
if you had BMW m-sport bumpers installed, you can find the part numbers by just going into Realoem.com and faking your way to finding the bumper by going line by line in the pick another vehicle table. for M-sport it is better to look under the 550.

anyway the part number you are looking for is:

if you have non-BMW bumpers, then i would check with the manufacturer of the bumper to see about getting a replacement tow hinge cover for their bumpers

G~
Thanks for the reply! I just ordered from amazon using the part number you provided.