E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Welcomed an 09 Beast...

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

U need an RPi exhaust! It's loud! SUPER LOUD! CRAZY LOUD! BUT DAMN WORTH IT!!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i Sport Package, Black/Grey. Got it July 09.
Model Year: 2004

i just jizzed... in my pants...

best color combo EVAR!!! Congrats man! BTW, please change out the wood asap, its too clashy..

Old 08-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Banned

u gotta change the wood!! And HID angel eyes!
Old 08-26-2010, 05:20 AM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
L O L
Old 08-26-2010, 06:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Screw you, You stole that outta my hands by a couple hours. I wanna kick you ass all around the city, every time i think about it.
I even tried bribing you. You're def not a crooked Cop. Johny Mod's are gonna be coming soon, I got the Pulley kit and the scoops w/ filter from Nerwyell already.
Also on that note i am wodering, what color should i paint the scoops? aluminum or sumthing to match the oil cooler in future? Yes the scoops are in Red cuz i bought em for the older m5 that i had, and no i dun want em in black cuz i am not going for the stealth look.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:07 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

u gotta change the wood!! And HID angel eyes!
Should i have, Leo at impressive wrap it up for me, or should i buy new brushed aluminum moldings?
Old 08-26-2010, 07:45 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Shezmon
Should i have, Leo at impressive wrap it up for me, or should i buy new brushed aluminum moldings?
Brushed Aluminum is the way to go in my opinion. It looks sick with the Silverstone Interior. I think its fairly inexpensive too, at like $900.00 for the whole set at least for the pre-lci.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Banned

do brushed aluminum or have it painted piano black. TRUST ME! Silverstone interior with piano black trim, it is AMAZING!!!!!! Looks incredible and makes u wanna cum all over ur car!

For ur scoops, paint it interlagos blue. Leo may have some left over paint from painting my front lip and rear diffuser. I like mine stealth. I am more of a stealth guy as you can see. It's not being painted yet so drop by when I call you that they r painting my lips.

And dont hate cuz ur slower than me

GEEZ. Can u update ur signature please???? At least my car is updated and not the pix!. LOL
Old 08-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Senior Members

i am gonna try to call the dealer and have em replace the trim, i'll just say that it looks scratchy and hurts my eyes. lets c what they have to say?
and scoops in interlagos blue... hmmmm interesting idea... lets c. call me when leo is in action.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 530i 06 ///M5

get a real exhaust, and make him jealous. meistershaft sounds way more aggressive than RPi

love the color combo, I have aluminum in mine, and silverstone/blue leather. great buy man!

I'm actually about to install my RPi scoops but want to get them painted first. not sure what color either...

Quick Reply: Welcomed an 09 Beast...