E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Pulley's

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
LOL, when I said that I was implying OTHER companies don't back it up. You are one of the few manufacturers that do and provide information.
HAHAHA! Yeah when I read your comment, I knew you were addressing other companies and it was in a reply to skunkd so I was confused to as to why Eloy kept harping on you. Stop being such a bully E!

BTW, I was wondering the same thing about the Match Schnell pulleys.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: A Car faster than yours.....

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
HAHAHA! Yeah when I read your comment, I knew you were addressing other companies and it was in a reply to skunkd so I was confused to as to why Eloy kept harping on you. Stop being such a bully E!

BTW, I was wondering the same thing about the Match Schnell pulleys.
Man you guys kill me with that bully thing. Thanks Tom for starting it. People who know me know I am far from being a bully. lol
Old 01-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Members

Originally Posted by RPIpower
Also, we are working on a set of headers that shares the same internals as our GT headers but doesnt give you the option of bolting on your stock cats anymore. We are aiming for this version to be in the $3500 price range. To RPi customers: Happy Hunting
I'm gonna have to discuss this with Tony when I get a chance
Old 01-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by AngelSlayer
I'm gonna have to discuss this with Tony when I get a chance
What's there to discuss John. Just get it!! And while you're at it, get the pulley and tune too.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
What's there to discuss John. Just get it!! And while you're at it, get the pulley and tune too.
Haha... I just knew that would be your answer!

Discuss, hmm. Well I've got my initial warranty expiring in 6 months and need to pick up an extended. Need to figure out how these mods are going to effect that. And I've got this slight humming from behind the dash (most likely coming from the engine bay) that comes and goes on its own seemingly randomly. I've heard clips of the usual vanos noise and it does not sound like that. I've got the sound on video camera which I need to digitize and upload. Need to get that resolved first as well. Then need to better understand the difference with the old header and this new one to gauge which one makes more sense for me.