E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

#OperationV10

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 525xi led ae's, magnaflow exhaust, k&n filter, carbon filter delete, 19" BBS LM-R. Sprint booster, black tails, euro fresh headlight decals.

Originally Posted by spediegunz
i need you to show off more of that interior I need to swagger jack some ideas for mine
A swacker huh?! Lol
Old 08-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Members

So, I was just reading through the forums since I finally got time to get online again and I found your build thread. First and foremost, your car looks amazing. I got a chance to catch you driving in person on Wilshire blvd in Beverly Hills about a month ago while in my white e60 M, but you were on your phone the whole time we were beside one another, so I didn't want to bother and give you a thumbs up or the head nod. I couldn't help but notice your attention to detail in all the things you've done to your car. And seeing this thread and now realizing you do majority of these mods yourself in your own garage lead me to respect the craftsmanship of your car that much more. Keep up the great work. Hopefully we run into one another again on Wilshire and I'll get to give you that well deserved thumbs up. I'll be on my dealer plates for a couple more months, so if you see a white e60 M with Pacific BMW paper plates and a KMA license plate frame, that's me. Congrats on your move out here, and welcome to California!

Mark
Old 08-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 BMW 530XI - Monaco Blue - Stock At The Moment

oh man beautiful piece of work man this is a master piece! hard work and dedication at its best.... you sir..... i'm
Old 08-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

all white ///M5, black wheels, red brake calipers? i remember that day....i saw your car but was definitely doing a mad dash for some lunch all while on a conf call. I work right there at Wilshrie and La Cienega. Thank you for the compliments man, its funny i look at my car everyday and daydream about all the crap i want to change or little things that bother me so its nice to get some outside opinions to be honest.

do you ever attend any meets to link up with other ///M owners for wknd drives? maybe i will see you around broham

Originally Posted by Mizzark
So, I was just reading through the forums since I finally got time to get online again and I found your build thread. First and foremost, your car looks amazing. I got a chance to catch you driving in person on Wilshire blvd in Beverly Hills about a month ago while in my white e60 M, but you were on your phone the whole time we were beside one another, so I didn't want to bother and give you a thumbs up or the head nod. I couldn't help but notice your attention to detail in all the things you've done to your car. And seeing this thread and now realizing you do majority of these mods yourself in your own garage lead me to respect the craftsmanship of your car that much more. Keep up the great work. Hopefully we run into one another again on Wilshire and I'll get to give you that well deserved thumbs up. I'll be on my dealer plates for a couple more months, so if you see a white e60 M with Pacific BMW paper plates and a KMA license plate frame, that's me. Congrats on your move out here, and welcome to California!

Mark
Old 08-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Senior Members

you are far too kind. everything ive done to this car ive learned on this forum, m5board and youtube so its definitely a testament to the great people on these forums (especially this one!)

Originally Posted by trigga05
oh man beautiful piece of work man this is a master piece! hard work and dedication at its best.... you sir..... i'm
Old 08-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Senior Members

one more photo in her current state....i think a color change is going down soon....probably within the next 30 days....ive been calling for some special colors but everyone is back logged....stay tuned.

#OperationV10-photo1.jpeg
Old 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by umichchris
one more photo in her current state....i think a color change is going down soon....probably within the next 30 days....ive been calling for some special colors but everyone is back logged....stay tuned.
I'm very excited to see what color you are going with. Can't wait!
Old 08-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
all white ///M5, black wheels, red brake calipers? i remember that day....i saw your car but was definitely doing a mad dash for some lunch all while on a conf call. I work right there at Wilshrie and La Cienega. Thank you for the compliments man, its funny i look at my car everyday and daydream about all the crap i want to change or little things that bother me so its nice to get some outside opinions to be honest.

do you ever attend any meets to link up with other ///M owners for wknd drives? maybe i will see you around broham
yupp! that's me! crazy how you remembered all of that about my car while driving on that busy ass street and being on a conference call. I just bought my car about a month and a half ago, so I haven't been an owner long enough to even know what meets or drives there are, but I am definitely willing to attend them. To be honest, I'm more around the japanese import scene because every car or bike I've owned up to this point in my life has been japanese.. Just thought it was time to grow up since my wife and I are having our first baby, I bought my ///M as our family car and parted out my s14 (240sx) and sold my lifted Nissan Titan. I'll be at the InfamousxCanIBeatxHellaflush meet this weekend at the fatlace booth. Lots of nice cars will be there, so if you have free time, you should check it out! It'll be at the Queen Mary in Long Beach.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Senior Members

I will be there for sure. ive been hitting all the car shows this summer really trying to get a feeling for the market out here. I recently moved out here and opened a small shop doing vinyl wraps but havent done a ton of business just yet as we are still building....part of that building is networking and growing a team lol.

i remember a lot about your car because cars are a crazy passion of mine. i notice cars all the time and can immediately tell you the make/model/trim and sometimes the year of the vehicle...all brands both domestic and foreign....but thats because i grew up in Detroit where car culture is deeeeeep. hopefully that passion will serve me well in this new small business venture.

as for meets, there is a weekly meet for ///M owners in Beverly Hills on Tuesdays at the Westfield Mall in the lower parking structure...usually 10 to 30 owns show up discuss cars, drives, mods, women, anything....Tuesdays around 930pm
Old 08-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Senior Members

took part in a crazy ass meet up this wknd with the Luxury4Play folks out here in southern Cali....there were a few photographers in the group and someone snapped this pic....doesnt she look beautiful! lol
Attached Thumbnails #OperationV10-257916_478846048793338_136553279_o.jpeg  

Quick Reply: #OperationV10