E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

M5 drift in a parking lot

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010 | 08:02 PM
Members

Okay this thread has gone on long enough. I'm all for closing the thread. Getting boring. Same ol' 5hi+ with this guy.
Old 04-05-2010 | 08:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by Filip535D
BMW550iFreak

Don't listen to this bunch of assholes.

I cannot believe the replies they give to this movie, a empty parking lot and you are drifting.

Do whatever you like, man and enjoy your life.

Most of the members on this forum , f*ck*d up there nice BMW's whit stupid aftermarket stuff so what can they say........

This was my last message ever on this low life member forum.

Get a life you kids.
Don't let the door hit you in the *ss on the way out!
Old 04-05-2010 | 08:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
Hey ya'll, 2 weeks ago I found a great place to drift. Up north of the city, no cars nothing is going on there. Its in a parking of Eaton's Hall Castle. I decided to drift a bit with this car it looked like lots of fun and decided to learn how to drift a bit. My first time here are the results ! >>>>
mini v

dood, listen

what made you think, after all that has been said to you by members

even admitting it yourself....about your reckless driving

that anyone would respond positively to you posting a video of you doing donuts in a parking lot?

if you want people to respond to u positively, you should post more intelligently

posting about speeding down side streets, smoking dope, crashing your car, then of you doing donuts in a parking lot?

give that some thought, and maybe you will see why you are getting the reaction you are receiving

try posting more constructive threads/posts that contribute positively to this forum

i will say, more often than not, people that post like this end up getting banned because it's easy to feel like you're trying to invoke this type of response from people

then play the victim

if your intentions are good, then good luck
Old 04-05-2010 | 08:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See sig :)

Originally Posted by Filip535D
BMW550iFreak

Don't listen to this bunch of assholes.

I cannot believe the replies they give to this movie, a empty parking lot and you are drifting.

Do whatever you like, man and enjoy your life.

Most of the members on this forum , f*ck*d up there nice BMW's whit stupid aftermarket stuff so what can they say........

This was my last message ever on this low life member forum.

Get a life you kids.

ROFL Douche, you should checkout cultfest, they are right up your alley...
Old 04-05-2010 | 08:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I am not even interested to read this thread. I have heard that my name has been brought up here, but I only have one thing to say: I'm not so gullible that I'll be digging through this yet another pile of shit.
Old 04-05-2010 | 08:55 PM
Contributors

Oh well, I get it mbp. Thanks man, we need more people like u here, and especially big V ( Vlad where are you come here to respond already you crack head

Originally Posted by v_therussian
I am not even interested to read this thread. I have heard that my name has been brought up here, but I only have one thing to say: I'm not so gullible that I'll be digging through this yet another pile of shit.
I guess he thinks you guys are BFF's now.
Old 04-05-2010 | 09:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Epic fail double face palm

sage
Old 04-06-2010 | 01:25 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

Dude... drifting is a different game all together. What you did in that parking lot was donuts. I actually witnessed a monkey do that in Thailand driving a buggy!

What I did on teh wet skid pad and cones is not even drifting, although I was trying really hard to get it right!

As far as drifting is concerned, I would never think of attempting it anywhere other than on a closed race track! Stay tuned for track driving on Saturday, I will post up videos!
Old 04-06-2010 | 03:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E60 530i

Has this guy fixed up his car already???
Old 04-06-2010 | 05:08 AM
Senior Members

Aartsy: A person in life ( human being) makes the enjoyment for him self. Only the person himself can set the mood up happy or not, its all psychological. If you feel the enjoyment to this site doesn't exist than think positive. Think this way ( Why would I care about that 550ifreak, I wanna enjoy the forums, I think I will just ignore him...) There you go hun be safe !
Sorry Vlad, I like women... not little boys

Quick Reply: M5 drift in a parking lot