E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

M5 drift in a parking lot

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010 | 01:57 PM
Contributors

Oh well, I get it mbp. Thanks man, we need more people like u here, and especially big V ( Vlad where are you come here to respond already you crack head
Old 04-05-2010 | 02:26 PM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

Originally Posted by designo
Does your cameraman have parkinsons disease?
L OH L

whoevers parking lot that was won't be happy with all the rubber marks
Old 04-05-2010 | 02:35 PM
Members

After much observation, I believe this card needs to be pulled for the OP. No offense, the time seems appropriate for it to be dealt.
Attached Thumbnails M5 drift in a parking lot-assclowncard.jpg  
Old 04-05-2010 | 02:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

BA
Old 04-05-2010 | 02:40 PM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

Originally Posted by flyingpuck
BA
BAN
Old 04-05-2010 | 02:52 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
smarter than you, idiot. Why the hell do you still respond than? kid... I dont care what your age is, but instead of taking it to the next level of maturity ( cuz everybody understands that ya I did stupid things) only idiots would not let it off, acting like kids. If you were mature you would forget about everything, and not come back to it.
Smarter than me?! My 1 yr old is smarter than you. How can you be smart when after you were blasted by everyone here for your 140kmh in 40kmh thread, you post doing "drifting" in a private property and destroy it? They paid good money to have lines painted on it and you just went ahead and put tire marks all over them? Is this property yours? What do you think the owners will think when they came in the next day and saw it? I responded to your dumb thread because after all the bashing you received from respected members here, you post this. Apparently you're not as smart as you think. Smoking all that weed left you with 2 brain cells and they probably don't even get along.

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
JeR: I think you should go back to the post and replys I have made and read them carefully maybe you will learn some new things.
I have read every single "replies" to all your threads even the one that was deleted. What new things will I learn?! That you have not learn anything in your short time here? Or did you think by saying that you have learned your lesson blah, blah, blah, people here actually believe you?

All I can say is WOW ... You truly are retarded.
Old 04-05-2010 | 02:54 PM
Contributors

MODS - I think it's time to BAN this retard.
Old 04-05-2010 | 03:07 PM
Contributors

Listen JRZ, the 140 was once ( and yes I do admit it was a stupid thing) 2nd ( drifts in an empty parking lot, north of everything where nobody even lives there ( I used to go there because it was part of the college I used to go ) and I made sure it was empty so I wont harm anything. 3rd ( The g-d damn accident that happened to me, lets say 100% my fault) These are some good examples for BMW enthusiasts or young drivers like me, how NOT TO DRIVE ! Ok? When I say I learned a lesson, or I agree with you guys, or I am sorry bla bla bla, I actually mean it. Do you even know me in real life? No. So please be quit, and stop yelling here. These forums are meant to discuss things that going on daily, not to you haters to ruin the forums. If you have to respond, than respond politely and dont bring some bs into here. That was #1, number 2 , did you even bother reading the agreement before you registered to this forum? read it again than... you saying stuff about me getting banned will not help. I contribute to this forum because I LOVE IT ( that was not sarcasm) there are lots of stuff I learned in this forum and I want to keep on learning, its also a good way to communicate and build friendship with people over the internet ( THAT WHAT FORUMS ARE FOR) but not for hating others, and if you had a bad day the shit on everybody's faces. I see no reason for me to get banned, because I don't pull off anger on the forums like you guys do.

What I do promise now to do, is give you guys a vacation from me, I will post in different sections and in stuff that wont even bother you. That's a credit from me to u guys, hope you enjoy. Vacation is only 1 week till I get my M5 back. I hope that will give you and me some time to think about the actions and what have happened here.

Cheers mate, grab a beer look over your kids, kiss your wife and relax.

LIFE IS GIVEN ONLY ONCE, YOU CAN'T BUY LIFE

so enjoy while you can !

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
Old 04-05-2010 | 03:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by lim
BAN
Ding, Ding, Ding....We have a winner!!
Old 04-05-2010 | 03:48 PM
Members

BMW550iFreak

Don't listen to this bunch of assholes.

I cannot believe the replies they give to this movie, a empty parking lot and you are drifting.

Do whatever you like, man and enjoy your life.

Most of the members on this forum , f*ck*d up there nice BMW's whit stupid aftermarket stuff so what can they say........

This was my last message ever on this low life member forum.

Get a life you kids.

Quick Reply: M5 drift in a parking lot