E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

M luggage set

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 04:00 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by sdg1871' post='1037341' date='Oct 21 2009, 07:49 AM
Sounds like a reasonable request to me.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by designo' post='1037298' date='Oct 21 2009, 05:01 AM
Just replied to your PM. I'm posting this here in case you didn't get a notification like you claim!

All I'm asking from you is proof of shipping, if you think that's a pain.. then I really don't why you bother posting items for sale and accepting international shipping!

ive gotten every PM you sent me and we seemed to be communicating fine that way. This post was uncalled for and only shows you're trying to make this into a big public thing for everyone here to see which is fine by me i have nothing to hide. Im working on getting the reciept scanned for you and i will post it here for everyone to see instead of PM'ing you so evryone can see im not scamming you. Like i said ive sold on here before and never scammed 1 member!

you came to me with an atitude almost assuming i scammed you and all i said is hey man i understand you and believe me this is as much as a pain in my ass as im sure it is for you thats all! like i said man let be grown about this im really not up for the drama on the forum i can guarantee it was shipped and you will see the reciept posted on here in a few. and i must admit after this i probably wont ship international anymore nothing against you but not worth the headache for me.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Isn't there a tracking number you can just give him? Seems like it would be the easiest thing to do for both parties.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

Originally Posted by trboda6' post='1037750' date='Oct 22 2009, 03:31 AM
i can guarantee it was shipped and you will see the reciept posted on here in a few. and i must admit after this i probably wont ship international anymore nothing against you but not worth the headache for me.
I don't doubt you Carlos, I just don't understand how in this day and age, takes you a week to show me a document? Like I said, every shipment I have received in the past was accompanied by a tracking number from USPS. Except yours.

I anxiously await your tracking reference.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Senior Members

Here is your reciept and prof of shipment! I took time today to go back to the post office with someone who knew more about this than me. For the shipment the person didnt give me a tracking # why?? because when i got the quote for you we agreed on the most economical... I didnt know that meant no tracking either i assumed as i ship through ups mostly that it came with tracking. well i learned today that with USPS they charge more for tracking 11 dollars to bahrain to be exact. when i shipped out your item i put the reciept in my pocket and didnt really notice the tracking or no tracking.. I per what we agreed told the clerk the cheapest method and he did his job and gave it to me without tracking which was cheaper.

dont know if that was my bad or whos or just miss communication. I was also miss communicated by the clerk that helped me in telling me that this would take 2 weeks to arrive to you. The guy that helped me to day said 2 weeks to where??? i said bahrain he said no way! he ships to costa rica from here miami,fl at it takes 3 weeks. He assured me bahrain is far and would take min 30 says if not more. My surpeise again. he looked at the reciept noticed that it has a customs # which is CP276905259US and said some packages can be tracked by that # and luckly i have done so. I didnt know previously because on the reciept all it says is customs form # it dosent specify tracking like usual. i tracked it for you and heres what it says.

Label/Receipt Number: CP27 6905 259U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item left the United States from ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) at 1:44 PM on September 29, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later
International Dispatch, September 29, 2009, 1:44 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, September 22, 2009, 2:10 pm, HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024

Anyways thats the info you wanted.. there it is. i have the reciept in a PDF where it shows better than the jpeg if you want it give me your email. So long story short package is on the way my friend thats all i can say to you at this point.
Attached Thumbnails M luggage set-reciept1.jpg  
Old 10-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by trboda6' post='1038489' date='Oct 22 2009, 05:52 PM
Here is your reciept and prof of shipment! I took time today to go back to the post office with someone who knew more about this than me. For the shipment the person didnt give me a tracking # why?? because when i got the quote for you we agreed on the most economical... I didnt know that meant no tracking either i assumed as i ship through ups mostly that it came with tracking. well i learned today that with USPS they charge more for tracking 11 dollars to bahrain to be exact. when i shipped out your item i put the reciept in my pocket and didnt really notice the tracking or no tracking.. I per what we agreed told the clerk the cheapest method and he did his job and gave it to me without tracking which was cheaper.

dont know if that was my bad or whos or just miss communication. I was also miss communicated by the clerk that helped me in telling me that this would take 2 weeks to arrive to you. The guy that helped me to day said 2 weeks to where??? i said bahrain he said no way! he ships to costa rica from here miami,fl at it takes 3 weeks. He assured me bahrain is far and would take min 30 says if not more. My surpeise again. he looked at the reciept noticed that it has a customs # which is CP276905259US and said some packages can be tracked by that # and luckly i have done so. I didnt know previously because on the reciept all it says is customs form # it dosent specify tracking like usual. i tracked it for you and heres what it says.

Label/Receipt Number: CP27 6905 259U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item left the United States from ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) at 1:44 PM on September 29, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later
International Dispatch, September 29, 2009, 1:44 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, September 22, 2009, 2:10 pm, HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024

Anyways thats the info you wanted.. there it is. i have the reciept in a PDF where it shows better than the jpeg if you want it give me your email. So long story short package is on the way my friend thats all i can say to you at this point.
Looks like good proof of shipment. Hopefully, this will arrive in short order.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

Thank you Carlos, appreciate your prompt response and attention.

No hard feelings, as a receiver... I have no control over shipments... all I really needed was assurance and accurate info.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by designo' post='1038526' date='Oct 22 2009, 06:45 PM
Thank you Carlos, appreciate your prompt response and attention.

No hard feelings, as a receiver... I have no control over shipments... all I really needed was assurance and accurate info.

no prob, thats what you get for living in the middle of nowhere!!!! jk, no hard feelings either. gluck keep me posted when you get it.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Senior Members

Hope I get them before my trip to London on the 10th. I wanna travel ///M Power
Old 10-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Senior Members

Hey everyone!

The luggage arrived today!

Thank you Carlos, and please accept my apology if I insulted you in any way, i had no intentions to!

I have ordered sooo many things and had them shipped USPS, but this was the first time I get no tracking number so I was a little worried.

Anyways.... THEY LOOK GREAT!!!!!! I can now travel faster through the airports! Hahaha

Quick Reply: M luggage set