5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   E60 M5 Discussion (https://5series.net/forums/e60-m5-discussion-3/)
-   -   Just ordered my US M5 - October Delivery (https://5series.net/forums/e60-m5-discussion-3/just-ordered-my-us-m5-october-delivery-14226/)

wolverine 07-28-2005 06:00 PM

Wow, what a surprise. I'm on an extended road trip and I get an urgent call from my dealer. My car is 'code 112' whatever that is, and I need to specify my options. The car is being built in September for October delivery. I ordered Silverstone/Silverstone full leather w/ pretty much all options.

The one thing they are checking is whether I can get piano black through BMW Individual. If I can't I'll just go with the aluminum. They're also looking into just getting the trim pieces and installing them after delivery.

Wow - I'm still in shock.

tachyon 07-28-2005 06:31 PM

Way to go Wolverine. :notworthy:

Status 112 is Scheduled for daily production pack ... whatever that means. I was told by my dealer that they had to have all the order details logged into the system today for September production.

By the way, what is a Wolverine doing in Buckeye country? You are a brave man.

Hey, I was in Cincy yesterday and today ... had some Graeters ... yum.

cobradav 07-28-2005 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by wolverine' date='Jul 28 2005, 10:00 PM
Wow, what a surprise. I'm on an extended road trip and I get an urgent call from my dealer. My car is 'code 112' whatever that is, and I need to specify my options. The car is being built in September for October delivery. I ordered Silverstone/Silverstone full leather w/ pretty much all options.

The one thing they are checking is whether I can get piano black through BMW Individual. If I can't I'll just go with the aluminum. They're also looking into just getting the trim pieces and installing them after delivery.

[snapback]154188[/snapback]

Great - congrats. I know u have been (im)patiently waiting for some word on when, when, when. Now a lot of the mystery is solved, now comes another kind of waiting :wow: when, when.

How jaded are we as we live vicariously though others joy and misery. But I am happy for you and look forward to your first impressions and pics, albeit nearly 3 months away - wait, wait :lol:

krispykreme 07-29-2005 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by wolverine' date='Jul 28 2005, 07:00 PM

[snapback]154188[/snapback]

that meant that your car production has been scheduled. Just like mine. Mine will be build 1st week in september.

261 Rear-Airbags is $385
322-Comfort Access is $1,000
416- Power Rear Sunshades with Manual Side Window Shades is $575
465 - Fold Down Rear Seats is $475
610 - Heads Up Display is $1,000
X2xx/X3xx - Full Leather Interior w/Alcantara Roofliner is $3,500

I bypassed M-multi function seat and active ventilated seat as those adds extra weight. Plus i rarely use E55's dynamic and ventilated seat.

m630 07-29-2005 11:24 AM

:D congrats :thumbsup:

let me know if you have any success with the pianoblack int as well....

EBMCS03 07-29-2005 06:08 PM

I'm officially jealous!

stream 07-29-2005 06:09 PM

Congrats!

wolverine 07-29-2005 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by tachyon' date='Jul 28 2005, 08:31 PM
Way to go Wolverine.? :notworthy:

Status 112 is Scheduled for daily production pack ... whatever that means.? I was told by my dealer that they had to have all the order details logged into the system today for September production.

By the way, what is a Wolverine doing in Buckeye country?? You are a brave man.

Hey, I was in Cincy yesterday and today ...? had some Graeters ... yum.
[snapback]154194[/snapback]

I was definitely cutting it close then - my dealer sounded pretty desperate to get a hold of me. She said early September production, delivery in October. I'll post a bunch of pic's when I get it.

It's only tough during the big game - I'll be in Ann Arbor this year, so it won't be so bad!

stream 07-29-2005 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by wolverine' date='Jul 29 2005, 08:05 PM
[quote name='tachyon' date='Jul 28 2005, 08:31 PM']Way to go Wolverine.? :notworthy:

Status 112 is Scheduled for daily production pack ... whatever that means.? I was told by my dealer that they had to have all the order details logged into the system today for September production.

By the way, what is a Wolverine doing in Buckeye country?? You are a brave man.

Hey, I was in Cincy yesterday and today ...? had some Graeters ... yum.
[snapback]154194[/snapback]

I was definitely cutting it close then - my dealer sounded pretty desperate to get a hold of me. She said early September production, delivery in October. I'll post a bunch of pic's when I get it.

It's only tough during the big game - I'll be in Ann Arbor this year, so it won't be so bad!
[snapback]154494[/snapback]
[/quote]

Go Blue!!

EBMCS03 07-29-2005 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by wolverine' date='Jul 29 2005, 08:05 PM
[snapback]154494[/snapback]

Whatcha going to be doing in 48104?