E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

I Was Finally Due!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 07:13 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn dude, that sucks bro..... I can't believe you had to wait so long for a cop to arrive. In Cali if your on the side of the road for 15 mins it's more than likely a cop will show up without even calling them. Sounds like you were dealing with a bunch of douches.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:24 AM
Senior Members

Sucks John . That Lexus was a very base model did not even have HIDS...how old was the girl? At the end of the day its still a car....none of our cars had ever been in a accident or even dinged...now that I AM SUPER careful with my E60..its been keyed, dinged, and hit...what can you do? Seems the more you care the more shit happens to it.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:25 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

damn bro de javu... I am sorry to hear all this crap. Keep that M in the garage for at least a few days... Look at the brighter side. "EVERYONE INCLUDING URSELF IS WELL".
Old 11-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Sucks John . That Lexus was a very base model did not even have HIDS...how old was the girl?
Don't think that's true. Look at the pics again.

Man John, I feel bad for you man. I came back to the thread to see new development, and BAM, what do I see? DEVELOPMENT!
Old 11-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Don't think that's true. Look at the pics again.

Man John, I feel bad for you man. I came back to the thread to see new development, and BAM, what do I see? DEVELOPMENT!
Good eye..idk for some reason they look yellow to me... my Lexus has bright HIDS...maybe its because this SUV looks like the older version...? 2G?
Old 11-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 BMW ///M5 V10

wow that's insane man. I'm very sorry to hear all this. That was not your day :/
Old 11-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530I Silver gray with gray leather with Premium Package, Logic 7 Premium sound system with Ipod interface, xenon adaptive headlights, Active steering, Power retractable rear sunshade, Comfort seats, Cold weather package and M5 OEM 166 wheels, Sprintbooster. Ceramic Tint all around, Bilstein Sports shocks with Eibach springs, Brake performance Rotors and Axxis ceramic pads.

Sorry to hear about what happened. I admired how you handled the dad. I don't think I'll have the patience with him. What you can do to further pissed them off is to sue them for whatever your lawyer can come up with. Sorry I'm a vindictive SOB. I don't have tolerance with people that think they are better than everybody else.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

shes a stupid b*tch with a snobby dad. its better that u got a police report because if u didn't it would be her words against yours. maybe its time to go with reiger no?
Old 11-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 535d M Sport. Carbon Black, Black Leather, Sports Seats, Black Ash, Bluetooth, Auto Lights & Wipers, Navi Pro, Sunroof, Logic7, Anthracite Headlining, Heated Seats, Bi-Xenon�s, Twin DVD screens in the rear hooked up to a 10 disc DVD multi-changer, Clarion Wireless Headphones.

Man, you guys are too nice!!

He hits your £65k motor and you feel sorry for him!!!

In the Uk RTC (road traffic collisions) used to be called RTA (Accidents) but accidents assume it no one was at fault!

He's a cabbie and should know how to drive. I'd take him to the cleaners!!!

Hit my car, you best be insured and ready to pay up!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by Tacklebury
Man, you guys are too nice!!

He hits your £65k motor and you feel sorry for him!!!

In the Uk RTC (road traffic collisions) used to be called RTA (Accidents) but accidents assume it no one was at fault!

He's a cabbie and should know how to drive. I'd take him to the cleaners!!!

Hit my car, you best be insured and ready to pay up!!!

Did you read part 2 of the same day? It was worst!!!

Quick Reply: I Was Finally Due!!!