E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

GTA M5 meet in May

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u know what fine I wont go, Aartsy grow up man... its not lik e I hate u.

I love everybody on this forum even C who talks more shit to me than anybody else on these forums
Old 04-16-2010, 06:57 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
u know what fine I wont go, Aartsy grow up man... its not lik e I hate u.

I love everybody on this forum even C who talks more shit to me than anybody else on these forums
HAHAH dude relax.

Grow up? I dont want to drive 4+ hours to go to a meet that conflicts with my schedule... Grow up, get a job, and then you'll know what im talking about.

I could care less if you hate me or not, the fact is you've made quite the name for yourself on this forum, and i dont blame anyone who wouldnt want to associate themselves (and thier cars) with you.. Which may/may not be the case here, C was just making an observation

Dude, just stop posting, it will make your life less complicated.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Contributors

Alright man, well if you can somehow manage it than come I am sure its gonna be fun. Hopefully we'll c u there.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: M5

Yo Aartsy19, werent you one of the hundred members that wanted to teach this kid a lesson and now you not going when you get the chance, seems to me that you are a little worried but hey I am sure your excuse is legit lol
Old 04-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by /\/\5power
Yo Aartsy19, werent you one of the hundred members that wanted to teach this kid a lesson and now you not going when you get the chance, seems to me that you are a little worried but hey I am sure your excuse is legit lol
Where does this shit come from??? I am backing out from teaching this kid a lesson...

I dont care to teach this kid a lesson, I have alot bigger things on my plate then teaching some punk how do handle himself in a mature/professional manner, thats what his parents should be doing. Really... WOULD he even get the point anyways? Actions speak louder then words, and its only himself at the end of the day that can change.

My excuse could be to sit on my couch and watch badminton all day, and it would be legit enough for me...

BTW: Sounds like his lesson has already been taught... wouldnt be surprised if cops showed up to the meet based on members reporting the "OP" to the authorities....just to teach him that "lesson"

This forum sure is getting annoying...and it all leads back to one, simple, thing.....
Old 04-16-2010, 08:52 AM
Contributors

+1
Old 04-16-2010, 09:26 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW E60 520i S/E LCI mod.6-2008extras:sun roof,PDC ,Xenon,sport packet etc.Mods:Outsite: full look //m5(bumbers/mirrors/fenders/side skirts/trunk finisher/wheels 166/big-brakes-kit //m5)Angel eyes Gp-thunder 8500kInsite: cluster //m5 optik
Model Year: 2008

[quote name='BMWNTHZST' date='08 April 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1270730326' post='1148515']
Good day fellow enthusiasts.(were is the good day here?)

It's just about time......for popcorn.....

Sorry from the OP but Aartsy19 & bmw550ifreak have to do some time this:

One more time another thread have no end....
Old 04-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: M5

Originally Posted by Aartsy19
Where does this shit come from??? I am backing out from teaching this kid a lesson...

I dont care to teach this kid a lesson, I have alot bigger things on my plate then teaching some punk how do handle himself in a mature/professional manner, thats what his parents should be doing. Really... WOULD he even get the point anyways? Actions speak louder then words, and its only himself at the end of the day that can change.

My excuse could be to sit on my couch and watch badminton all day, and it would be legit enough for me...

BTW: Sounds like his lesson has already been taught... wouldnt be surprised if cops showed up to the meet based on members reporting the "OP" to the authorities....just to teach him that "lesson"

This forum sure is getting annoying...and it all leads back to one, simple, thing.....
Man you need to chill out. We all know how this kid messed up and maybe he wont learn his lesson but why are you taking it so personal. Just chill, I was just joking about my previous post. With the comments you put up, I would think you would go out of your way to meet this kid but I guess its easy to say rather than do. And btw, Who ratted this kid out? I personally would like to meet him and maybe explain a few things in person, especially safety of others. I am done on this post, you both need to meet on your own and lol
Old 04-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

U guys need some quiet time together alone....
Old 04-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Members

My Ride: 2011 E92 M3 Alpine White / Black

Originally Posted by /\/\5power
Man you need to chill out. We all know how this kid messed up and maybe he wont learn his lesson but why are you taking it so personal. Just chill, I was just joking about my previous post. With the comments you put up, I would think you would go out of your way to meet this kid but I guess its easy to say rather than do. And btw, Who ratted this kid out? I personally would like to meet him and maybe explain a few things in person, especially safety of others. I am done on this post, you both need to meet on your own and :hug: lol
Thanks!

Now back to the real thread...a GTA meet.

Anyone else coming?

I will start PM'ing my address to those who are in very soon.

Quick Reply: GTA M5 meet in May