E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

E60 M5 Hungarian video review

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 12:43 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Courtesy of the folks at m5board.com:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46894

I can't understand what he is talking about but the pictures speak more than words. Look at how that M5 FLIES with Launch control!

(p.s the opening shot of the M5 in the warehouse is just beautiful...)

and here's the EVO review as well:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46914
"BMW has rendered the E55 and RS6 Plus surplus to requirements, restoring the M5 to its rightful place as the ultimate, class-leading supersaloon."

Enjoy!
Old 10-14-2004, 02:40 AM
Senior Members

very nice find ! that guy was having so much fun . oh, no foglights.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Very good find..

Few things I don't like about the video..

WTF is that guy talking all the time.. I don't want to hear his voice I want to hear the engine...

The stupid prick braked soooo damn hard that the camera guy smacked his camera on the dashboard leaving a mark and a dent in the dashboard.. And instead of feeling sorry they were having fun about it.. (who's gonna shoot them?????)

I don't know what camera they used but my video8 camera from 1977 gives better pictures then theirs..

Beautiful car, stupid journalist with no respect for the technique in this car... blaaahhh.. :thumbsdown:
Old 10-14-2004, 06:49 AM
Senior Members

AWESOME.....Thanks!
Old 10-14-2004, 12:11 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Oct 14 2004, 08:24 AM
Very good find..

WTF is that guy talking all the time.. I don't want to hear his voice I want to hear the engine...

The stupid prick braked soooo damn hard that the camera guy smacked his camera on the dashboard leaving a mark and a dent in the dashboard.. And instead of feeling sorry they were having fun about it.. (who's gonna shoot them?????)

I don't know what camera they used but my video8 camera from 1977 gives better pictures then theirs..

Beautiful car, stupid journalist with no respect for the technique in this car... blaaahhh..? :thumbsdown:
[snapback]44719[/snapback]
You took the works right out of my mouth. Those guys were nuts.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Oct 14 2004, 04:24 AM
Very good find..

Beautiful car, stupid journalist with no respect for the technique in this car... blaaahhh..? :thumbsdown:
[snapback]44719[/snapback]
agree ! and i don't know if he is professional or just a famous actor in there <_<.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one on this issue.. I think this guy should lose his job or never get a testdrive with a new car ever...

The only thing he is interested in is hearing is own voice.. juk...

One thing stays.. The car is awesome and I hope people who buy it will treat it the way it should..

Burning rubber while we all can see that he doesn't have control over it for a 100%.. I cannot wait on Top Gear to test it. The Stig really knows how show us what this car can and cannot do..
Old 10-14-2004, 01:22 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Oct 14 2004, 11:20 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one on this issue.. I think this guy should lose his job or never get a testdrive with a new car ever...
[snapback]44860[/snapback]
...and pay for the dashboard damage !
Old 10-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Contributors

not pay for it but getting wipped 50 times for doing this.. Who does he think he is?? What a morron..
Old 10-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Oct 14 2004, 11:27 AM
not pay for it but getting wipped 50 times for doing this.. Who does he think he is?? What a morron..
[snapback]44874[/snapback]
...and still need to pay for the repair !

Quick Reply: E60 M5 Hungarian video review