E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Can someone do this with an RPI setup!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me???? I've probably talked & asked members about getting exhaust for my M5 more times then i can count. And based on what people have told me RPI is the way to go!!! But the videos i've heard just do NOT do it justice!!! I mean.. im sure it sounds 100% sicker in person... but these two eisenmann exhaust clips kick the shit out of the RPI ones i've found... Someone please make a good video, or SOMETHING because the price points on RPI are way better then Eisenmann and i want NEW!

Thanks guys... and if anyone knows of an e60 RPI setup for sale, new or used.. let me know.. i know Weezy told me 2800 or something.. but WE'RE IN A RECESSION, c'mon! 2500! lol

Eisenmann1:
Eisenmann2:
(1:05 is INSANE)

RPI1:
(too short!!!)
(bad sound quality)
(must be with headers, bc this one sounds just DIFFERENT!!!)

BTW: i am by no means chirping RPI, because i've heard nothing but good things!

Cheers!
Old 02-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Contributors

Wow thats honestly siiiick. My vote is Eisenmaan (however u spell it). I just love the sound. BTW To make my bmw sound likethat, I just need to buy the mufflers and thats it? or some other parts that part of the exhaust system?
Old 02-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 //M5 AW smg

The vids on RPI does not do justice. I had RPI full exhaust on my M5 IMO sounds
better than Eisenmann. For the power increase and money you can't go wrong w/RPI.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
Wow thats honestly siiiick. My vote is Eisenmaan (however u spell it). I just love the sound. BTW To make my bmw sound likethat, I just need to buy the mufflers and thats it? or some other parts that part of the exhaust system?
Yeah, just hook it up with an exhaust and it will sound like that.

I've never heard an Eisenmann in person, but I tell you, you won't regret RPI exhaust for you M5. If I only have extra $ laying around I would have gone RPI. GL
Old 02-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by FlyM5
The vids on RPI does not do justice. I had RPI full exhaust on my M5 IMO sounds
better than Eisenmann. For the power increase and money you can't go wrong w/RPI.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzMC45A2Hs8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG-m2V9t5XM
Youtube is messed up right now, ill look at those videos later i guess (even though i've probably seen them). Im just saying if someone were to go onto youtube and compare the sounds of the Eisenmann M5 exhaust videos and the RPI M5 Exhaust videos i would think 9 times out of 10 they would choose Eisenmann. RPI!!!! PUT OUT SOME GOOD QUALITY TUNNEL RUNS/HIGHWAY RUNS!!!!

Cheers
Old 02-23-2010, 07:05 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
all you need to get the sound is the eisenmann mufflers thats what i have and they sound sick!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Senior Members

artsy,

the best for proven power is rpi, i dont know how it ssounds cause only heard it once in person. I have an eisenmann and i LOVE the way it sounds. All though it could be a little louder it sounds amazing
Old 02-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser
artsy,

the best for proven power is rpi, i dont know how it ssounds cause only heard it once in person. I have an eisenmann and i LOVE the way it sounds. All though it could be a little louder it sounds amazing
Where can I find Eissenmann mufflers ? I hope its not the whole set up for like $3.5k
Old 02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser
All though it could be a little louder it sounds amazing
See... thats not what i want.. I dont want to go buy exhaust and then say " hmm well i wouldnt complain if it were louder", because that is what im thinking with my STOCK exhaust.. sounds good but could be louder.

Do you have a full setup, or just the mufflers? Im definetely all or nothing (minus headers). No point in just putting on mufflers... gotta get the high flow cats and x pipe!!!! Lol
Old 02-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Members

There's only one answer to your question:

Meisterchaft GT2

Quick Reply: Can someone do this with an RPI setup!?!?