E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Bruno 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 10:21 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As Promised I have some updated pics of Bruno. Wanted an elegant background as well as some wilderness
Some new thing have been done to the beast such as:

-2010 LCI Conversion
-Brembo 380mm BBK front with Rose Gold paint
-RPI Scoops in Rose Gold
-Mirrors in Rose Gold
-Front and back roundels in Rose Gold

Picked Rose Gold because I wanted to be the car that STANDS OUT! Enjoy!

Old 08-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

Old 08-17-2011, 10:43 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Baggman
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

It excites me to see that you like it soo much
Old 08-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Leec3, hey I saw your car at the Oakley meet. If your LCI conversion hasn't changed since then, unfortunately I'll have to tell you that your taillights are actually not functioning as it should compared to OEM (a brake light isn't suppose to be lit on each side when set to parking light; and you're possibly getting error in iDrive right now -- unless error checking is disabled, which is still wrong anyway). Hit me up if you want to get that fixed.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:59 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Not sure about the rose gold but car definitely looks unique and stands out. What did you do to the roundels?
Old 08-17-2011, 11:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Are those John's old wheels? Looks like John's car, but in black...he even had that front splitter at one point too...
Old 08-17-2011, 11:15 AM
Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Leec3, hey I saw your car at the Oakley meet. If your LCI conversion hasn't changed since then, unfortunately I'll have to tell you that your taillights are actually not functioning as it should compared to OEM (a brake light isn't suppose to be lit on each side when set to parking light; and you're possibly getting error in iDrive right now -- unless error checking is disabled, which is still wrong anyway). Hit me up if you want to get that fixed.
I appreciate the concern, but I was aware that they were a little funky as I did not have them coded at the Oakley meet. That has been fixed and they are properly functioning without errors

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
Not sure about the rose gold but car definitely looks unique and stands out. What did you do to the roundels?
Simply dipped them in the rose gold as well to match the rest( mirrors, brakes, scoops).

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Are those John's old wheels? Looks like John's car, but in black...he even had that front splitter at one point too...
Yes they are his old wheels. John is a personal friend of mine and I figured I need wheels so why not a great pair like his
Old 08-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Gunther and Bruno! You need to do the rear apron side vent cut-outs that John did on his beast. That is one of my favorite mods that he did on his beast...makes me want to do it on mine. Any pix of his new RAD's on his car? Tell him we're still waiting...
Old 08-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by Leec3
Simply dipped them in the rose gold as well to match the rest( mirrors, brakes, scoops).
Ah cool. But looks like there's a design on them from the pics. Can you still see the original image or is something else on there now?

C, John is currently working to make the hood and bumper for sale and has a thread on M5Board. I'm thinking of getting both.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 525xi

That's beautiful! I can't stop staring at that 3rd and 5th picture.. Looks like you can't even squeeze a finger through that gap between the tire and the fender.

also.. having an all black e60 myself, I've been scared of going all-black on stuff. Been thinking of black rims, shadowline, and kidneys.. You just took that fear away

Quick Reply: Bruno 2.0