E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

BMW550iFreak's Licence is Suspended!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See sig :)

Not suprised... Being an idiot only gets you so far...especially when putting other peoples lives at risk.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Members

My Ride: '09 E92 335i

Originally Posted by BMWPower06
Why do I get the feeling that the cops should've been called on this guy rather than BMW550iFreak?
I'm not so sure if BMW550iFreak would have stopped in time to avoid hitting that guy.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by Da_Meister_22
Yeah is kindda F***ed up that someone called the cops on him. But some ppl have nothing else better to do.
Or perhaps a officer was a forum member and saw it? Its a good thing this happened to him, if he would have kept it up he would have probably eventually hit and killed someone.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:52 AM
Members

Originally Posted by stoic1
Sounds like you have about as much maturity as that young man from Cananda.
No mate. You have missed my point.

I'm a member of a motorcycle group similar to this forum. We organise regular group rides. We sometimes get hoons on the forum. We knock that out of them from the 1st post. However, instead of getting them nicked, we take them out on our regular group rides, show them how ride safely, how to ride defensively and to have fun while doing this. I've seen many new riders go from complete dangerous to defensive/safe, because they will always follow a good example. We have a big safely culture and a big culture for sharing riding techniques. From what I have seen on this forum, the members on your forum do not have this brotherhood.

J
Old 08-22-2010, 04:22 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by SouthOz_Jay

I'm a member of a motorcycle group similar to this forum. We organise regular group rides. We sometimes get hoons on the forum. We knock that out of them from the 1st post. However, instead of getting them nicked, we take them out on our regular group rides, show them how ride safely, how to ride defensively and to have fun while doing this. I've seen many new riders go from complete dangerous to defensive/safe, because they will always follow a good example. We have a big safely culture and a big culture for sharing riding techniques. From what I have seen on this forum, the members on your forum do not have this brotherhood.

J
Yes we do!

We tried to open his eyes and tried to make clear for him how dangerous it was.
Since we are a world wide community and not local we can not just meet, allthough many here have their meet 'n greets from time to time, some even on a regular basis.
On top of that some members recommended the BMW drivers training, which BMW does offer in Canada too and which is a lot of fun to attend. This was recommended to him in public on the forum and in PM's.

You can not say that there is not such a brotherhood and careness amongst the members here by judging from the very little that you know about this community and by the fact that ONE person, who might NOT even be a member of the forum, since GUESTS can also read, informed the YRP.
This would just be the same if I say I have seen a dude on a bike driving reckless, so ALL bikers are idiots...
Never judge too quickly!
Fact is, we don't know who wrote the letter to the police, but another fact is, it might... M I G H T ... have saved lives, including his own!

Public safety is something that EVERYONE has to be concerned about!
So, even though I don't like when people go to the police and cry out loud about something another fellow human beeing did, I can fully understand it and I do respect it!
Old 08-22-2010, 04:24 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

AND...

...I think it is time to move on and don't bring this topic up again.

Everything is said already, there is nothing to do or see.
This is it, Gentlemen!

Let's stop replying.

Thank you very much!
Old 08-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Yes....

Let this thread R.I.P.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '04 545i, sport pkg, premium sound, sprint booster,

Originally Posted by SouthOz_Jay

J
Evidently I did. What bothered me about your post was that you attacked the members of this forum. I can't top Iceman's response. Thanks Iceman.

No harm no foul Jay.

I agree with the last two poster's. Let's move along to better things!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Stupid Horse

BMW550iFreak's Licence is Suspended!!!-beating-dead-horse.gif
Old 08-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Stupid Horse

Attachment 138112
LOL!!!!!!

Freakin Ian! hahahahahha

Sorry Ice....couldn't resist responding after that pic.

Quick Reply: BMW550iFreak's Licence is Suspended!!!