E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

WHY do you guys pay so much $$

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i Sport Package, Jet Black M166 OEM Wheels M5 Style Body kit RPI Scoop BMC Air Filter Valentine One Radar Detector 35% tint all around

i know i am waiting for reply too. may be he didn't check the forum for a day or so
Old 02-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: AW E46 M3 Vert

Originally Posted by vlad_b
i know i am waiting for reply too. may be he didn't check the forum for a day or so
doubt it, a few people have already asked for pics and he chose to ignore those posts and reply to others
Old 02-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 530i premium package/active steering/auto sunshade/tiag/black dakota leather/logic 7 35% tint all around 19' DPE GT7

Looks like he got pissed off and left?
Old 02-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Members

Oh great! You guy scared him off and ruined the fun for all of us. Was it the abundance of tingling sensation or skirt-less comment?
Old 02-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Contributors

it never ceases to amaze me how people are willing to deal with unsubstantiated shady characters to save some money.

A whole bunch of people just got had on "iphone" clones being sold as legit phones in the vendor section with this style.

When are you guys going to learn lol
Old 02-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

You guys are too quick to judge. I'm sure no one here would have purchased anything from this person unless then met him in person or had someone else on the forum validate him.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by harman
if you guys want anything, PM me.. what your going to do is come to the junkyard where the parts are, and for all i care you can bring a cop with you for those who are scared. if you want something PM me ill give u my number and youll pick up whatever it is you want.. other then that you guys can keep ur dumb comments to urself.
:thumbsdown: not a good way to introduce yourself and attempt to sell things to us imo.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by E60 545i SPORT
:thumbsdown: not a good way to introduce yourself and attempt to sell things to us imo.
He didn't introduce himself that way. He simply stated that he can get used parts for cheap and let him know if anyone's interested. He only said the bold statement above after a bunch of folks suggested he was a scammer. With those comments I would have told everyone to keep their dumbass comments to themselves too.

He may or may not be legit but if you're worried about it then don't deal with him. Plain and simple. If you want to take a chance, go check the person out for yourself. Make judgements or DUMBASS remarks after you're sure he's a scammer.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
He didn't introduce himself that way. He simply stated that he can get used parts for cheap and let him know if anyone's interested. He only said the bold statement above after a bunch of folks suggested he was a scammer. With those comments I would have told everyone to keep their dumbass comments to themselves too.

He may or may not be legit but if you're worried about it then don't deal with him. Plain and simple. If you want to take a chance, go check the person out for yourself. Make judgements or DUMBASS remarks after you're sure he's a scammer.
i guess we will wait and see if the pics get posted, the only reason people started questioning him was because we keep asking for pics but for some reason he keeps avoiding that request but is able to answer other questions. prove me wrong OP...please.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan

BULLY

Quick Reply: WHY do you guys pay so much $$