E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

WHY do you guys pay so much $$

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530i

if you guys want anything, PM me.. what your going to do is come to the junkyard where the parts are, and for all i care you can bring a cop with you for those who are scared. if you want something PM me ill give u my number and youll pick up whatever it is you want.. other then that you guys can keep ur dumb comments to urself.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Contributors

No need to get so touchy about some of the comments. You're a relatively new member with very few posts so everyone is just a bit skeptical since there have been times when members here have been duped.

Since I'm pretty close to Hollywood I don't mind checking things out with another member, and if anything gaining the support/trust of a few of us would probably help your cause and ultimately generate sales for you and your uncle.

So after all that, I think I might actually need some interior parts. Do you have any brushed aluminum interior trim?
Old 02-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by harman
if you guys want anything, PM me.. what your going to do is come to the junkyard where the parts are, and for all i care you can bring a cop with you for those who are scared. if you want something PM me ill give u my number and youll pick up whatever it is you want.. other then that you guys can keep ur dumb comments to urself.
HAHAHA! Yeah screw the skeptics!

I'm seriously looking for an Indy Red interior. What's the likelihood of finding that in your junkyard?
Old 02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
HAHAHA! Yeah screw the skeptics!

I'm seriously looking for an Indy Red interior. What's the likelihood of finding that in your junkyard?
more rhetorical questions
Old 02-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
more rhetorical questions
HA! It's a serious question. Another M5 owner and I are looking for the same interior to do a swap. He's in NY and not sure if he's looking for someone local but I'm trying to find someone in CA.

Go Google something Gene.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
HA! It's a serious question. Another M5 owner and I are looking for the same interior to do a swap. He's in NY and not sure if he's looking for someone local but I'm trying to find someone in CA.

Go Google something Gene.
new member title

harman, any pics of any parts you have right now?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i

I'm curious now. Wouldn't mind searching scrapped cars for random junk. I just hope you don't take our car and hold us hostage and sell our parts to others O.O... just kidding

But seriously, I'm down to meet up. Redeyejedi, want to make a run there sometime?

Oh and Harman, what model E60's do you have? Regular 5-series, M5, comfort seats, color of seats, LCI models...?
Old 02-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: 14 550i

Pictures do wonders...
Old 02-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

hey and how do you know pm's are called pm's... lmao.. im just messing around.. no im not.. yes i am.. lolol..

can you get me an alpine white or other color side skirt drivers side? heh? quanto costo?
Old 02-03-2010, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by melimel
hey and how do you know pm's are called pm's... lmao.. im just messing around.. no im not.. yes i am.. lolol..

can you get me an alpine white or other color side skirt drivers side? heh? quanto costo?
harman, she needs an M tech side skirt...

Quick Reply: WHY do you guys pay so much $$