E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Wheels and Tires installed

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 530i 05 M-technic Silvergrey whith beige dakotaleather

Awesome pics of your car
Old 07-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Wow nice! I really like the second pic. Nice job! Great interior!!!!
Old 07-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Contributors

Looks very sharp. Have you logged 1,200 miles yet? Just wait ... it gets better. Don't forget to remove the charcoal filters - it breathes much better without them.
Old 07-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice looking car!! Congrats on your fresh beauty
Old 07-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Landa220' post='306052' date='Jul 2 2006, 10:00 AM
Okay here are the picks of my "conservatively pimped" 550i.

I had the Michelins wrapped on the OEM 166s a week after I got the car. It adds a totally different look. Much more aggressive. I love it. The tires are smooth and extremely "sticky".

I'm not really broke, but I think I've spent enough money...for a while.

Anyway, here are some pics. There are more in the gallery (see the link in my signature).

Congratulations on everyone's e60 in whatever configuration or stage of modification!

Landa220

Attachment 21292
Attachment 21293
Attachment 21294

More in Gallery
================================================== ==============

Congratulations...Looks Great, and "Keep on Keeping on!"

Eddie Presley
Old 07-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Currently: (3/1/06) 2002 530i black on black prem, sport, cold, xenon.

Looks really great, love that tint and those wheels; but automatic? With that look you should have 6 speed manual. It matches the look.
Old 07-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550i. Sapphire Black Metallic/Auburn Leather/Anthracite trim. Sport/Comfort Access/Navigation/Satellite/HD Radio/HUD/Premium Sound/M Aero Kit/with 50% tint sides & rear. 19" Style 166s.

Originally Posted by tachyon' post='306161' date='Jul 2 2006, 03:59 PM
Looks very sharp. Have you logged 1,200 miles yet? Just wait ... it gets better. Don't forget to remove the charcoal filters - it breathes much better without them.
This morning I was at approximately 1100miles. I'll have 1200 tomorrow.

I have to confest...I cheated

One day it was raining pretty bad. I had about 300 miles on it when I couldn't resist. I dropped the family off and turned the traction/stability totally OFF and did some minor drifting. No full throttle was needed before it broke loose around a couple of turns. It handled very well. This was with the stock runflats.

Well, since I'm siting here in the confession booth... there was the time I ran into a friend of mine. I was in the at the light up front in the far left lane while he was up front in the far right lane. I told him I'd meet him in the parking lot just across the light. There were lots of cars sitting at the light between us. Needless to say when the light turned green I punched it! I can say the traction control works well. It almost snapped my neck but no one [I repeat, NO ONE] was even close to beating me from the line and from making a right turn in front of three lanes of (doors blown) traffic.

There were a couple of other times when I was well over 100 mph, but I better stop confessing before the BMW police get me. Anyway, the car loves it. It drives better when pushed. Besides I'm real close to 1200 miles, that's gotta count for something.

See you all later,

Thanks for the compliments, hopefully I'm on par with everyone else's baby.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Senior Members

OT: Posting culture
Why do some of you include the pictures of the original post in your follow-ups?
When you aren't making precise, explicit remarks about something in the pictures, is it really necessary?
It makes me tired of scrolling

BTW: 2nd picture's nice.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by paasan' post='306176' date='Jul 2 2006, 02:09 PM
OT: Posting culture
Why do some of you include the pictures of the original post in your follow-ups?
When you aren't making precise, explicit remarks about something in the pictures, is it really necessary?
It makes me tired of scrolling

BTW: 2nd picture's nice.

Some dont want to, some dont care, and some dont know how to delete the pictures from the quote... some dont even bother to even think... to think about that will happen if they re-quote the picture... takes up more bandwidth... bogs down the internet... causes more scrolling for others... etc etc etc.

Its just like how people drive... some what to change lanes so once that idea pops up in their head they turn on the signal and THEN look to seee if its clear... and if its not they just leave the signal on and continue driving straight waiting for an opportunity... It confuses the H-E-Double-L out of drivers approaching them. How would I know when they're going to come out all of a sudden. But to the driver chaning lanes he doesnt think... he doesnt realize that it'll confuse others...

Same thing here. Just gotta live with it... you wont be able to change others habbits...
Old 07-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Senior Members

As goes for the shitheads that e.g. blink to the left when they enter a roundabout, and then exit (to the right) still blinking to the left (!). In some roundabouts blinking "into" the roundabout can be reasonable, however, completely useless unless you blink to the right out of it

Most that quote, don't need to quote at all. I hardly ever quote, making an "in-text" reference to a previous post should be enough, really. Though I could probably quote a bit more often to make some things clearer.

Quick Reply: Wheels and Tires installed