E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replic

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 11:42 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Thumbs down

The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replicas?

I just purchased a set of four BMW 18 inch Parallel M Replicas from Nathan at the wheel exchange, http://thewheelexchange.com/, and so far I am very pleased with them, they look and ride just as smooth as my old BMW OEMs!

I am especially pleased after I went to a BMW wheel Website and saw I the very same BMW wheel M Parallel Spoke #37 for just $483.00 EACH (reg. 632.50 each), (SEE BELOW)

I paid $650.00 for a set of four from The wheel exchange, and I swear they look just like the ones at this BMW dealership. (SEE BELOW),

I am new at the BMW wheel game, and anything you know about these BMW Parallel M Replica Wheels from The Wheel Exchange, and would share with me would be greatly appreciated, you can either email me at Presley348@aol.com where your comments will be kept it confidential, or you can post here at the forum for everyone to see.

Sincerely,

Raymond Presley aka Presley348

The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replic-e._presley_2004_bmw_530i_001.jpg

The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replic-e._presley_2004_bmw_530i_005.jpg

The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replic-scan0011.jpg
Old 12-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Presley348' date='Dec 26 2004, 01:42 PM
The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replicas?

I just purchased a set of four BMW 18 inch Parallel M Replicas from Nathan at the wheel exchange, http://thewheelexchange.com/, and so far I am very pleased with them, they look and ride just as smooth as my old BMW OEMs!?

I am especially pleased after I went to a BMW wheel Website and saw I the very same BMW wheel M Parallel Spoke #37? for just $483.00 EACH (reg. 632.50 each), (SEE BELOW)

I paid $650.00 for a set of four from The wheel exchange,? and I swear they look just like the ones at this BMW dealership.? (SEE BELOW),

I am new at the BMW wheel game, and anything you know about these BMW Parallel M Replica Wheels from The Wheel Exchange, and would share with me would be greatly appreciated, you can either email me at Presley348@aol.com where your comments will be kept it confidential,? or you can post here at the forum for everyone to see.

Sincerely,

Attachment 4273

Attachment 4274

Attachment 4275
[snapback]72595[/snapback]

Raymond Presley is in the building...geez, how many times do your hear references about the king?

I've seen wheels from the wheel exchange on eBay and have been curious about the quality...their feedback seems to be really good. They look outstanding on your ride. What was the wheel shop able to do balance-wise? Did you ask them how much weight they had to add? I've heard of others having a higher incidence of out-of-roundness with some of the lesser price wheels. If you're not feeling any vibrations, then it is probably within 3-4 grams or so max per wheel. Which tire did you select?
Old 12-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Talking

Originally Posted by GER_545SMG' date='Dec 26 2004, 07:09 PM
[quote name='Presley348' date='Dec 26 2004, 01:42 PM']The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replicas?

I just purchased a set of four BMW 18 inch Parallel M Replicas from Nathan at the wheel exchange, http://thewheelexchange.com/, and so far I am very pleased with them, they look and ride just as smooth as my old BMW OEMs!?

I am especially pleased after I went to a BMW wheel Website and saw I the very same BMW wheel M Parallel Spoke #37? for just $483.00 EACH (reg. 632.50 each), (SEE BELOW)

I paid $650.00 for a set of four from The wheel exchange,? and I swear they look just like the ones at this BMW dealership.? (SEE BELOW),

I am new at the BMW wheel game, and anything you know about these BMW Parallel M Replica Wheels from The Wheel Exchange, and would share with me would be greatly appreciated, you can either email me at Presley348@aol.com where your comments will be kept it confidential,? or you can post here at the forum for everyone to see.

Sincerely,

Attachment 4273

Attachment 4274

Attachment 4275

Raymond Presley is in the building...geez, how many times do your hear references about the king?

I've seen wheels from the wheel exchange on eBay and have been curious about the quality...their feedback seems to be really good. They look outstanding on your ride. What was the wheel shop able to do balance-wise? Did you ask them how much weight they had to add? I've heard of others having a higher incidence of out-of-roundness with some of the lesser price wheels. If you're not feeling any vibrations, then it is probably within 3-4 grams or so max per wheel. Which tire did you select?
[snapback]72632[/snapback]
[/quote]

================================================== ===

Hi GER_545SMG:

Now concerning my new Parallel M Replicas and the balance? At first, like a dummy, I tried to save $$$ and took my wheels to the tire store I bought my new TOYO Proxes 4 from to have installed and balance for free.

Have you ever heard that old saying, "you get what you pay for!" That is exactly what I got concerning wheel/tire balancing, but "all in all" the manager at the local tire store did the right thing and found me an BMW Import shop where I live, with a SONAR balancing machine, to make a long story shorter: The SONAR balancing did the trick!

In fact my new e60 530i has never rode this good with the factory OEMs that I took off and replaced with these Parallel M Replicas, and The local tire store paid the entire bill of $70.00 for the SONAR balancing done at the BMW Import shop, and I paid 0 to them!

Too soon to tell about quality of my new wheels, but after four weeks the are still riding smooth and doing good after three washings and wheel waxing's.

In Conclusion: I would recommend Nathan Williams at The wheel Exchange to any BMW owner here at the E60 forum that is looking to upgrade their wheels while reducing price $$$, but without reducing the quality. I would buy from Nathan and the wheel exchange again.

Sincerely,

Raymond Presley

PS,
(Raymond) Eddie Presley has left the building, (LOL), beings I do have the kings last name and I am related to him, I always get ribbed, and no it does not bother me no more! I like it to have my kin folk, Cousin Elvis remembered after his untimely death in August of 77...
Old 12-26-2004, 03:47 PM
Contributors

04 E60
Old 12-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by Presley348' date='Dec 27 2004, 01:47 AM
(Raymond) Eddie Presley has left the building, (LOL), beings I do have the kings last name? and I am related to him, I always get ribbed, and no it does not bother me no more! I like it to have my kin folk Cousin Elvis remembered after his untimely death in August of 77...

Say what??
Elvis is dead?

Old 12-28-2004, 04:48 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Presley348' date='Dec 26 2004, 05:04 PM
[quote name='GER_545SMG' date='Dec 26 2004, 07:09 PM'][quote name='Presley348' date='Dec 26 2004, 01:42 PM']The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replicas?

Sincerely,

Attachment 4273

Attachment 4274

Attachment 4275

[/quote]

Hi GER_545SMG:

Now concerning my new Parallel M Replicas and the balance? At first, like a dummy, I tried to save $$$ and took my wheels to the tire store I bought my new TOYO Proxes 4 from to have installed and balance for free.

Have you ever heard that old saying, "you get what you pay for!" That is exactly what I got concerning wheel/tire balancing, but "all in all" the manager at the local tire store did the right thing and found me an BMW Import shop where I live, with a SONAR balancing machine, to make a long story shorter: The SONAR balancing did the trick!

In fact my new e60 530i has never rode this good with the factory OEMs that I took off and replaced with these Parallel M Replicas, and The local tire store paid the entire bill of $70.00 for the SONAR balancing done at the BMW Import shop, and I paid 0 to them!

Too soon to tell about quality of my new wheels, but after four weeks the are still riding smooth and doing good after three washings and wheel waxing's.

In Conclusion: I would recommend Nathan Williams at The wheel Exchange to any BMW owner here at the E60 forum that is looking to upgrade their wheels while reducing price $$$, but without reducing the quality. I would buy from Nathan and the wheel exchange again.

Sincerely,

Raymond Presley

PS,
(Raymond) Eddie Presley has left the building, (LOL), beings I do have the kings last name and I am related to him, I always get ribbed, and no it does not bother me no more! I like it to have my kin folk, Cousin Elvis remembered after his untimely death in August of 77...
[snapback]72646[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hear here! I'm a king fan from way back. I was only 7 when he died, but I remember driving with my sobbing sister (much older) and Mom listening to the tributes on the radio (coming from the trusty 'ol Olds Delta 88 radio). I was B&R in B'ham, Al, and have family in Tupelo and down in the Delta, so here's to kindred spirits! I used to drive from B'ham to Memphis when I was stationed at the Naval air station there and it is a eerie feel driving alone through the Delta with the sun setting. That song "Black Velvet" was popular at the time, and recall it coming on as I was making the trek through there...religious experience!

Keep us updated on the M-Parallels! I'd like to see how the ride is after 2-3k mi. before pulling the trigger.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Contributors

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by GER_545SMG' date='Dec 28 2004, 09:48 PM
[quote name='Presley348' date='Dec 26 2004, 05:04 PM'][quote name='GER_545SMG' date='Dec 26 2004, 07:09 PM'][quote name='Presley348' date='Dec 26 2004, 01:42 PM']The Wheel Exchange and their BMW Parallel M Replicas?

Sincerely,

Attachment 4273

Attachment 4274

Attachment 4275

[/quote]

Hi GER_545SMG:

Sincerely,

Raymond Presley

PS,
[snapback]72646[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hear here! I'm a king fan from way back. I was only 7 when he died, but I remember driving with my sobbing sister (much older) and Mom listening to the tributes on the radio (coming from the trusty 'ol Olds Delta 88 radio). I was B&R in B'ham, Al, and have family in Tupelo and down in the Delta, so here's to kindred spirits! I used to drive from B'ham to Memphis when I was stationed at the Naval air station there and it is a eerie feel driving alone through the Delta with the sun setting. That song "Black Velvet" was popular at the time, and recall it coming on as I was making the trek through there...religious experience!

Keep us updated on the M-Parallels! I'd like to see how the ride is after 2-3k mi. before pulling the trigger.
[snapback]73226[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hi GER_545SMG:

. . . Will do!

(I am in the testing mode, (LOL), and right now after approx: 500 miles there doing well, (the looks and their smooth ride surprised me!), but I still have a back up plan in case they don't. I found the BMW OEM Factory Wheels discounted prices, but these replicas was too good to turn down, especially at Christmas time, making monthly notes, and buying all the presents $$$$).

When you get ready to buy some email me privately, at: Presley348@aol.com and I will tell you a few things I wished I had done differently, that could had saved me a ton of money...
Live and learn, I suppose, but it does get expensive $$$$.$$ , (LOL)

Presley 348