E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Umnitza Dyno results

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by NYC530XI' post='1071805' date='Dec 10 2009, 09:02 PM
I think run 1 and 2 are the baseline (stock, looks like 185-190 WHP, as a 530i is stock), and run 3 (the blue line, almost 200~ WHP is the quad exhaust). While the quad looks to gain power at 110MPH+, notice the power decreases between 20-100MPH, lol.

Doesn't look good if my assumption is correct.
I doubt this is a real Dyno sheet, the date and time for each one of the run files is EXACTLY the same, 10/9/2009 4:25PM. BWAHAHAHA!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by LeuS' post='1071818' date='Dec 10 2009, 07:17 PM
mmm....yeah if you're correct it starts losing about 4-5HP at about 73mph, until 100MPH, and the only gain (only about 5-6HP) is at about 115MPH

you're right, doesn't look promising...

If I end up getting them I would make sure I have a written guarantee of at least not losing power, and if I can prove with a dyno test I actually do then a return with a full refund is agreed upon. Assuming they trust their product is good.

no offense man but that is the worst position to put yourself in

seriously, that is you giving them money for a product that may or may not actually do what it says it will and lawyer can tell you a "written gurantee" doesnt mean anything these days, they are very easy to get out of just like a contract
Old 12-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='1071822' date='Dec 10 2009, 07:22 PM
I doubt this is a real Dyno sheet, the date and time for each one of the run files is EXACTLY the same, 10/9/2009 4:25PM. BWAHAHAHA!!!

RPi FTMFW!!

HOLY CRAP JOHN!!!!!! YOU ARE CORRECT SIR, THAT IS ONE FAKE ASS DYNO SHEET
Old 12-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

RPi RPi RPi!!!! Proven gains!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1071826' date='Dec 10 2009, 07:23 PM
HOLY CRAP JOHN!!!!!! YOU ARE CORRECT SIR, THAT IS ONE FAKE ASS DYNO SHEET

it could just be the program they used to register the dyno or it could be a fake ass dyno sheet as you put it lol
Old 12-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Black on Black 530xi. NAV, Prem, Cold weath...

hahaha funny. I dealt with them for my LCI tails and cable. When I got them there was a problem with the cable. Two wires were switched in the terminal. Anyways to make a long story short I had to go back and forth with them over and over and I finally figured it out myself. Sadly I had to brake the terminal to fix it and I asked them to send me a new one and I would send this one back. Now being as though I just spent $1,200. between the two products alone and also purchased more, I thought they would have no problem. Well they said the lights are working now right so we will not be able to get you a new cable. They really do not know what they are talking about with any of the products.

They also told me about these quads because I bought the m5 bumper from them and he said oh as soon as it is available and out of testing i'll give you a call. Now I know they have had them on the site for some time now and still no all... Guess they don't really want the business.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ryanlemek' post='1071838' date='Dec 10 2009, 07:31 PM
hahaha funny. I dealt with them for my LCI tails and cable. When I got them there was a problem with the cable. Two wires were switched in the terminal. Anyways to make a long story short I had to go back and forth with them over and over and I finally figured it out myself. Sadly I had to brake the terminal to fix it and I asked them to send me a new one and I would send this one back. Now being as though I just spent $1,200. between the two products alone and also purchased more, I thought they would have no problem. Well they said the lights are working now right so we will not be able to get you a new cable. They really do not know what they are talking about with any of the products.

They also told me about these quads because I bought the m5 bumper from them and he said oh as soon as it is available and out of testing i'll give you a call. Now I know they have had them on the site for some time now and still no all... Guess they don't really want the business.

sounds about right id just steer clear and go with a company that actually wants business and will break their back to help you like trinity
Old 12-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: Black 2006 BMW 530i with sport and prem package, staggered 124 wheels, 50% tint, AC Schnitzer aluminum pedals, black interior w/ alum trim set, M style body kit and sound upgrade: Alpine PDX-5, PXE-H660, sub, MBQuart speakers.

Originally Posted by ryanlemek' post='1071838' date='Dec 10 2009, 10:31 PM

Yes I also got that impression.

What I'm confused about is why would they post a dyno test graph that doesn't make sense? if they're trying to fool people who have no idea it won't matter because those people won't even look at the graph. And people who can think will tell that graph doesnt make any sense. So in any event posting the graph does no good.

I am no dyno expert but can read a graph and the first thing I do is read what each line represents based on what I need to compare, in this case new exhaust vs stock. Then I look at which line is higher and make my conclusion. It isn't that hard but it's just what this graph lacks. I just don't get who they're trying to fool.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by LeuS' post='1071846' date='Dec 10 2009, 07:41 PM
Yes I also got that impression.

What I'm confused about is why would they post a dyno test graph that doesn't make sense? if they're trying to fool people who have no idea it won't matter because those people won't even look at the graph. And people who can think will tell that graph doesnt make any sense. So in any event posting the graph does no good.

I am no dyno expert but can read a graph and the first thing I do is read what each line represents based on what I need to compare, in this case new exhaust vs stock. Then I look at which line is higher and make my conclusion. It isn't that hard but it's just what this graph lacks. I just don't get who they're trying to fool.

who knows really but the real question is why would you want to buy from a company that makes you doubt their ethics?

it should be a simple decision really, if you want absolute quads then Remus, if you dont need that then RPI
Old 12-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='1071847' date='Dec 10 2009, 07:43 PM
who knows really but the real question is why would you want to buy from a company that makes you doubt their ethics?

it should be a simple decision really, if you want absolute quads then Remus, if you dont need that then RPI

+100000 If reasonable doubt can get you acquitted of murder (just ask OJ) then it should also be able to keep your $$ in your pocket. Skip this exhaust and keep looking. There are more than a few members here with a custom quads if you REALLY want quads, but if you really want performance call Trinity and get the RPI.

Quick Reply: Umnitza Dyno results