E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Trading in my E60, Figured Id post a couple pics, feel free to do the same

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 08:47 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trading in my E60, Figured Id post a couple pics, feel free to do the same

Sup fellas,

Ive owned my E60 and been a member on this site for quite some time now but never really said much, just gathered inspiration from other members cars (so many sick E60's on this site). But due to transmission issues with my car , Im trading my baby in. Figured I'd post a couple pics before i did tho. My car is nothing crazy compared to some cars on here but I figured I had to share a couple pics on E60 before I let her go. Sidenote, My wheels are already pre-sold but my coils are up for sale in the classifieds for cheap in case anyone was interested. If anyone has updated pictures of there car, please feel free to post as well. I think the E60 is still one of the best looking cars on the road today.... with the right wheels Keep enjoying your cars fellas

NeverMind the Infiniti in the picture, I just thought the beemer looked decent
Name:  null_zpsfc82c81b.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  184.5 KB

Name:  null_zps4e9237ba.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  149.2 KB

Name:  null_zps8e3b0edc.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  167.6 KB

Name:  null_zps0fbfe489.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  202.7 KB
Old 11-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Great looking ride man. To bad things didnt work out. Hope your next ride gives you as much joy as the e60 did (when not acting up)
Old 11-12-2013, 05:30 AM
New Members

WHAT!! DevilDawg, I havent seen your car since it was Frozen Gray and I fell in love with it then. Your car was one of my favorite E60's and I didnt think it could look any better then what you had it at, but some how you pulled it off again. The front bumper, color, and wheels are sick bro. I wish I didnt see this, its making me want to keep my car again.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Members

what kind of engine/transmission did you have, and what problems did it give you? One time or multiple? Thanks
Old 11-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i Alpine White with Navi and Premium PackageIn progress: OEM Mtech kit, H&R Sport Springs, and 19

Your wheels look sick! Are those 20's?
Old 11-12-2013, 12:29 PM
New Members

Its an automatic 530. It'll bang into first gear when coming to a stop and slips going from 3rd to 4th gear. This is the 5th time I took it to bmw for the same issue. It'll go away for like 3-6 months then just starts happening again. Its annoying.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:30 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by lightfytr
Your wheels look sick! Are those 20's?
Thanks man, Yeah, they're 20's. Admittedly it looks way more aggressive when lowered. It looked like an X5 before the drop.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by Giomanni
WHAT!! DevilDawg, I havent seen your car since it was Frozen Gray and I fell in love with it then. Your car was one of my favorite E60's and I didnt think it could look any better then what you had it at, but some how you pulled it off again. The front bumper, color, and wheels are sick bro. I wish I didnt see this, its making me want to keep my car again.
Thanks man. I kinda miss the way the lines of the e60 popped so well with the frozen grey, but I just wanted something a little more fresh and practical. I think I might mess around later after my interior is done and have the car wrapped. Anyways, Only if there was a way to get all those transmission gremlins sorted out then I'd say keep it, but if the ends don't justify the means then you gotta do whats best for you. GL man
Old 11-13-2013, 03:08 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Thanks man. I kinda miss the way the lines of the e60 popped so well with the frozen grey, but I just wanted something a little more fresh and practical. I think I might mess around later after my interior is done and have the car wrapped. Anyways, Only if there was a way to get all those transmission gremlins sorted out then I'd say keep it, but if the ends don't justify the means then you gotta do whats best for you. GL man
Honestly I want to say to keep it as is cause it looks great now but you've surprised us countless times before so I'll just keep checkin up to see what new way you find to make the E60 look timeless again. Keep up the work and thanks bro
Old 11-15-2013, 03:40 AM
New Members

My Ride: 2008 535i sport

What wheels are those?

Quick Reply: Trading in my E60, Figured Id post a couple pics, feel free to do the same