E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Time Un-Attacked m6 Reps and ACS Lip

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by Krazi Bluntz
I wish I had money for the mtech rear and side skirts lol but ima waste it on the m5 SMG shift knob so I could finish my interior ... I bought the lip from a member on here my shop charged me $250 to paint and install and $80 to paint the red trim
Looks good.. But dam $250 to paint and install the lip.. I just got my lip painted for $100 at Impressive.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 06' BMW 530xi

Originally Posted by Eugene134
Looks good.. But dam $250 to paint and install the lip.. I just got my lip painted for $100 at Impressive.
Yeah they do a lot of 3 series I'm probably one of the only 5 series that goes there lol one of the guys there is swapping his m3 engine for a m5 so there running 5 series power ha ... I bought the lip used from another member on here it had little cracks here and there so they had fix it then paint it
Old 04-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 2exclusive
looks good!! i think you should of painted your brake calipers black..
Thanks .. jea I know I'm thinking about buying new caliper covers I also have to paint the center hub behind the rim but I ran out of money lol I go to school fulltime and work parttime hopefully during the summer ... I have the H&R springs too but can't put them on until I get bilstein shocks so by next year :/ ... I just got the cables for m5 SMG. Shifter though Im trying to get that so I could finish up my interior that's probably going to be the last major mod of the year lol
Old 04-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

I like, all black.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Senior Members

Thanks .. jea I know I'm thinking about buying new caliper covers I also have to paint the center hub behind the rim but I ran out of money lol I go to school fulltime and work parttime hopefully during the summer ... I have the H&R springs too but can't put them on until I get bilstein shocks so by next year :/ ... I just got the cables for m5 SMG. Shifter though Im trying to get that so I could finish up my interior that's probably going to be the last major mod of the year lol

i hear you.. you could go broke hookin up your whip.. but nothing like looking at the mods once its all done.. you forget about the money lol. do you know where you could get the shifter cheap? this is my next mod as well
Old 04-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 2exclusive
i hear you.. you could go broke hookin up your whip.. but nothing like looking at the mods once its all done.. you forget about the money lol. do you know where you could get the shifter cheap? this is my next mod as well
Hey, I'm getting it from Tisher BMW it was $185 but they just increased the price to $195 + shipping (UPS $8 I think) ... here is the website for the shifter ... jea the mods are money but worth it lol only if I worked fulltime
Old 04-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Members

Looks great!!! Is the lip really just put on top of the existing bumper with no mods? Mine is pretty beat up and I would love to just drop an ACS lip on top... Fitment looks good... is it?!?!?
Old 04-15-2010, 05:40 AM
Contributors

Black wheels, you notice everything behind them. Get out your brake caliper painting kit ASAP!
Attached Thumbnails Time Un-Attacked m6 Reps and ACS Lip-untitled-2.jpg  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pannet
Looks great!!! Is the lip really just put on top of the existing bumper with no mods? Mine is pretty beat up and I would love to just drop an ACS lip on top... Fitment looks good... is it?!?!?
Yeah its good 99% ... make sure to screw in the side of the lip though because the 3M Tape won't hold

Originally Posted by Howitzer
Black wheels, you notice everything behind them. Get out your brake caliper painting kit ASAP!
I shouldn't of posted that picture lmao I know I ran out of money :/ ... where sells the paint for the hub and calipers?
Old 04-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '06 550i '84 Nissan S12 Turbo

Yeah its good 99% ... make sure to screw in the side of the lip though because the 3M Tape won't hold
SO it is an overlay?
I was thinking it replaced the lower portion of the bumper cover.....which looks like the original separates just below the pdc sensors.

Quick Reply: Time Un-Attacked m6 Reps and ACS Lip