E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Sound system done!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After 2 long days of working on the stereo system Michael at Method Sound was able to redo the wiring and get all the kinks out of the sytem.

this guy has a stunning stereo system in his car and did a fantastic job of getting mine to where i needed to be.

Thanks Mike at method sound for all your help and work, im quite happy.

Next on the list rear bumper after tax season of course lol
Old 02-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Senior Members

detailing to begin this coming saturday.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

You need to give us something more ...

Old 02-01-2010, 10:33 AM
GsQ
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i Premium Package "All Black Everything" EXT: 20% Tint All Round | M-Front (Weezy) | Black/White Roundels | Shadowline Paint Match Grilles | M Style Sidemarkers | Vertini Riviera-S 20s INT: I POD Intg | Trim Rings | ACS Pedals | Cobra XRS 10G LHT: Xenon Adaptive | XENESIS Fogs| WeissLicht Plate LEDS | Door LEDS I Interior Xenon Pkg PER: RPI Induction (Weezy) | BMC Filter | Sprint Booster V2 AUD: JL Audio

I checked out his website at Method Sound looks official. What exactly did you have done? And how much did it run you? I was interested in upgrading or doing the stage 1 service if it is worth it with noticeable gains. Thanks
Old 02-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 530i premium package/active steering/auto sunshade/tiag/black dakota leather/logic 7 35% tint all around 19' DPE GT7

We want pics
Old 02-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Contributors

dude pics seriously

im the only one allowed to do 7 page teaser threads with zero pics
Old 02-02-2010, 03:51 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GsQ
I checked out his website at Method Sound looks official. What exactly did you have done? And how much did it run you? I was interested in upgrading or doing the stage 1 service if it is worth it with noticeable gains. Thanks

I just upgraded my sound system as well!

Kept original head unit, Morel hybrid speakers, JL Amps, JL Subs with custom sub box and ipod connection!

Much improved sound on the original speakers!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Senior Members

Cosmetics are not done yet in the trunk but all the wiring and tuning have been done, im working on getting additional cosmetic panels built and putting it all together.

Method sound did all the wiring and did a fantastic job of tuning and bringing what i had to life, i went to 3 shops and all i got was hackjobs, this guy has a full setup and is very meticulous with every cut to every screw to every wire.

So far im glad with the current set up. I definately need to get the cosmetics worked on but that might take time. Im building some kickpanel covers with a nice grill on them, replacing my amp for components as i think it lacks some, i'd ideally want to get 4x100 and just start touching and working on cosmetically bringing the trunk to life.

pics to come.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GsQ

I'll take some pics of my upstage kit, he will guide you better but its probalby the best investment i have made it literally adds a lot to your stock stereo. Just brings up the soundstage dramatically.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

need pics

Quick Reply: Sound system done!