E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Some Pix of My Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 BMW 535XI white
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by v_therussian
You know dude, your car looks INSANE in person, but I've yet to see pics that reflect it well enough. Not to knock on D&K (they take AMAZING pics), but for some reason your E60 never comes out quite as nice on pics, as it looks when you see it in real life.

I'm surprised you only said it "turns heads" - I'd imagine it lifts up skirts and takes the panties off

Love the look, bro When you were getting this kit, I wasn't sure, but now that I've seen it in person, I have to say, its awesome. Especially, considering how low it sits. You should track it for max speed somewhere (if you've got the cajones, that is ) - with all this aero work, I'm willing to bet that you've got a whole different Cx than just about any other E60.

And don't feel bad about the money too much - if you had an M5, you'd have spent even more. And you know it

PS HID AEs are the best I've EVER seen (aside from Orions, of course )
V, that's why you should keep your car, make it one of the kind
as long as engine and tran are good, you can replaced high performance for brake, suspension, and all other parts
Old 04-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 titanium silver metallic Like new 41k Cold Weather Package

I'm surprised you only said it "turns heads" - I'd imagine it lifts up skirts and takes the panties off
Epic quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Contributors

John, your car looks like sh*t. That's why it doesn't look good in pics. You can't make sh*t taste like chocolate no matter what you do to it.

J/K

I agree with Vlad. It doesn't look that good in pics. Looks much better in person. Pictures could've been better. Trying to take pics of all the cars at the meet. We need another shoot. Need a better backdrop for more interesting composition. I have a lot to learn. I've seen some other photographers work. Their shots are amazing.Need to invest in a better camera and lens.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
Damn.. I miss my M5 mirrors..... I think I'm going to have to steal them back from John when he's not looking... and then give him my reps..
Let me know when you wanna go Mike, I know where he lives.

John - After all the money you spent on your car, don't you just love looking @ her? You have one of the nicest E60 here.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60

John - After all the money you spent on your car, don't you just love looking @ her? You have one of the nicest E60 here.
I've been knowing where he lives... Dont worry. I just got the first mirror off...
Old 04-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

LOL soon there will be nothing left, except the dumbass shift knob hahahaha

John's still sleeping - I BET MONEY!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See sig :)

Car looks good man!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

LOL soon there will be nothing left, except the dumbass shift knob hahahaha

John's still sleeping - I BET MONEY!
Hahaha, too funny!

Amazing car John, better protect it from these guys that are planning to strip it to pieces!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

You know dude, your car looks INSANE in person, but I've yet to see pics that reflect it well enough. Not to knock on D&K (they take AMAZING pics), but for some reason your E60 never comes out quite as nice on pics, as it looks when you see it in real life.

Love the look, bro When you were getting this kit, I wasn't sure, but now that I've seen it in person, I have to say, its awesome. Especially, considering how low it sits. You should track it for max speed somewhere (if you've got the cajones, that is ) - with all this aero work, I'm willing to bet that you've got a whole different Cx than just about any other E60.

And don't feel bad about the money too much - if you had an M5, you'd have spent even more. And you know it

PS HID AEs are the best I've EVER seen (aside from Orions, of course )
Thanks Vald! I probably wouldve spent mroe on an M5. LOL. But it seems like the 545i has no power.

Originally Posted by rayko
one of the hottest 5, money well spent
Thanks!

Originally Posted by psE60
You have done so much to your car, that's why it looks badass. Great work man
Thank you.

Originally Posted by khooger
John...as I've told you it looks bad ass mann.............. money well spent
Thanks!

Originally Posted by tonymac
WOW! Your car is amazing bro!
You too! LOL
Old 04-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by Milko75
Looks AWESOME! One hottest e60 ever...
I still think I am missing something tho. Not sure what. Maybe an Alpina supercharger! If I can ever get my hands on one, it's going IN!

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
I agree with Vlad. It doesn't look that good in pics. Looks much better in person. Pictures could've been better. Trying to take pics of all the cars at the meet. We need another shoot. Need a better backdrop for more interesting composition. I have a lot to learn. I've seen some other photographers work. Their shots are amazing.Need to invest in a better camera and lens.
LOL. U take excellent pix already! Try me. hahaha. Lemme get it to the shop to respray the front and clear bras and then detail the car first.

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
I've been knowing where he lives... Dont worry. I just got the first mirror off...

Quick Reply: Some Pix of My Car