E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Some one with Advanced AC please?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

blood

did you ever complete this ? i still have 8 errors in inpa related to the ihka high ,some i believe are motors for flaps that are not there ,others are for the auc sensor (although its fitted)
and the rest im not sure of due to the fact that inpa keeps reminding me of the language mismatch and reverts to german . which i cannot understand
is there anything in the trc file from coding that i can alter to disable it looking for the parts that do not exist ?

just annoys me that some things that should work do not .
also how does the condenstaion sensor work ? when it detects moisture what does it enable on the ventilation and does the system have to be in auto mode for this ?
Old 07-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530 d M-sport e60

Originally Posted by hollow
blood

did you ever complete this ? i still have 8 errors in inpa related to the ihka high ,some i believe are motors for flaps that are not there ,others are for the auc sensor (although its fitted)
and the rest im not sure of due to the fact that inpa keeps reminding me of the language mismatch and reverts to german . which i cannot understand
is there anything in the trc file from coding that i can alter to disable it looking for the parts that do not exist ?

just annoys me that some things that should work do not .
also how does the condenstaion sensor work ? when it detects moisture what does it enable on the ventilation and does the system have to be in auto mode for this ?
Yes I did, when the condensation sensor detects moisture it signals the controller in the panel, the controller then opens the window ventilation flap and increases the fan speed to clear the windscreen, yes it only works in auto mode. My AUC is still giving me errors, I need to sit down try and figure out why, too many other things on my mind at the moment. You can not disable the ventilation motors with coding, it`s just some thing you will have to put up with im afraid.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Members

Originally Posted by BLooD
Yes I did, when the condensation sensor detects moisture it signals the controller in the panel, the controller then opens the window ventilation flap and increases the fan speed to clear the windscreen, yes it only works in auto mode. My AUC is still giving me errors, I need to sit down try and figure out why, too many other things on my mind at the moment. You can not disable the ventilation motors with coding, it`s just some thing you will have to put up with im afraid.

many thanks for the quick response