E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Seriously, $2400 for a cat back exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

member dbae1978 had the dinan free flow exhaust before he switched to the RPI (his was the test car)
Old 04-30-2010, 07:48 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
what PTL means is : Fuck yo couch
LMAO
Old 04-30-2010, 07:49 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pjinca
LMAO

lol my bad i just got back from PT a little bit ago and i made the PT motto that during formation
Old 04-30-2010, 07:53 AM
Contributors

Well these bank requirements change monthly and at any given time the bank can demand that RPI show more profits or have more equity in the business or they can pull the loan.

Even local banks are pulling this shit, its robbery and very unnerving for any business to have to go through it.

My fathers company (I worked for him) just went through this. He had to take out a home loan against his home THAT HE HAD PAID OFF so the bank would continue to give him a line of credit.

I've experienced this for the past 2 years at my business and its a nightmare. The banks are just way, way too powerful today.

Thomas Jefferson said it best:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerious to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around (the banks) will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
Old 04-30-2010, 07:54 AM
Contributors

what PTL means is : Fuck yo couch

HEY, no need to get emo. k? Voice your opinion, but please don't get snippy with me.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Howitzer
I've experienced this for the past 2 years at my business and its a nightmare. The banks are just way, way too powerful today.

Thomas Jefferson said it best:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerious to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around (the banks) will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

terrible isnt it? you play by their rules, follow them to every letter in the contract and they bend you over and rape you for being a good customer.

BUT they will be lenient to all those who they gave loans to that are defaulting.

There's no incentive anymore to pay your bills and play politely, you get screwed either way in todays industry.

Now that we have some real world context $650 isnt so bad a price now is it? if you say it is then i have an e-punch waiting for you
Old 04-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Howitzer
HEY, no need to get emo. k? Voice your opinion, but please don't get snippy with me.

lol im just horsing around big guy

just being playful
Old 04-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Contributors

lol im just horsing around big guy

just being playful

ok.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

^^^^Just remember PTL - "Don't ask, Don't tell"
Old 04-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Contributors

Carlos forgives you
Seriously, $2400 for a cat back exhaust?-the_hangover01.jpg

Quick Reply: Seriously, $2400 for a cat back exhaust?