E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

RPi E60 M5 vs Lamborghini Gallardo

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by 545iBMW
You make me laugh swajames.
Just to point the obvious, I don't have to even look far to see what you have owned - ITS WRITTEN ON YOUR SIG - DUH!
And I don't need to even read farther to even guess what you are planning to add in your "stable" - because, again, it is on your sig (nice diesel bud).

I don't even need a high school brain to tell me that you spend all your life behind your computer - bragging about "exotic cars" owned by other people - and apparently "driven by you". Your post count says it all.
Lastly, I don't have to prove anything to you - we're on a different level.
You have "established" your fame behind the clouds of internet. I don't. Because I do have a life.

Good night everyone. Thanks swajames for making this board more colorful with your "virtual cars".
What's wrong with the diesel? That sarcasm proves that you're the only one that's talking trash about other cars, not swajames. I've known him for about five years now and one of the things I respect the most about him is that he brings alternative views to most debates on this forum when the discussion is about BMW vs another car. I love BMWs but a lot of people on here are fanboys whose opinions are usually derived from what they read in magazines or on the internet, not even close to any real world experiences. Have you driven a Gallardo on the track? If not, how do you know what he says ain't true? Have you driven other cars he's commented about? If so then have a mature debate on their weaknesses or merits. Otherwise, keep lurking until you have something useful to add.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by FlyM5
Don't pay attention to this clown! I for one always value your opinion due to that
you're true enthusiast. Many of us ex E60 owners stay on this board as we have
many friends on here.
+1000000
Old 04-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by swajames
Well this turned out to be a much more interesting Monday night than I thought it was going to be...
Yes it has. It has provided me with some good entertainment in Tokyo while my wife shops at store after store after store.

I have always valued the balanced perspective that you bring to our discussions. Not every great car has a BMW roundel on it. And not every BMW is a great car. Some are. And some are not. You actually have already posted a long time ago that your boss owns some fly cars and that you've gotten a chance to drive them. But the member who criticized you did not seem to know that.

I hope that you will keep on bringing your perspective here for many years to come.

Back on topic, it sure is great to see an E60 M5 with bolt on mods humble a Lambo. Once you are at speed, high speed acceleration is much less about power to weight ratio as about pure horsepower (and amount of frontal area). The E60 M5 really and truly shines at speed. I can't wait to see David's Lambo killer on May 5 at the meet that he and John have set up for me with LA area members. That will totally be the highlight of my trip out to So Cal.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by FlyM5
Don't pay attention to this clown! I for one always value your opinion due to that
you're true enthusiast. Many of us ex E60 owners stay on this board as we have
many friends on here.
And he's Swahili which is really cool. Growing up in the ghetto, coming to america in a home made boat built from an old bathtub and coconuts, over coming all adversities as he has... Swahili u cool in my book