E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Rims: Will 19x9 fronts and 19x10 rears fit on my 07 530i?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010 | 06:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by quickbrick
O rly?

If that were true, you would know that the specs you posted in this thread will not fit. Nice try though.
they gave me the specs, i sold the wheels long ago otherwise i would have hard numbers but I am going from what they had told me about them.

I dont know what the fuck youre actual problem is with me, i try to give the most accurate information possible and when I am wrong im more than willing to admit and accept it.

I remember the first thread i posted that you jumped into where all i did was ask if a certain offset and size would fit and all you did was laugh at me, way before i posted what i thought were the specs of my older te37's.

Some of the information you have is good and by all means share it, but youre just an asshole absent that.

The other issue that your faggot ass doesnt seem to address is how the wheel is measured for its width and where it is wider in the inner or outer barrel

a 9 inch wide wheel will work at an et24 offset based on that critical factor.
Old 03-31-2010 | 07:20 PM
Members

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
they gave me the specs, i sold the wheels long ago otherwise i would have hard numbers but I am going from what they had told me about them.

I dont know what the fuck youre actual problem is with me, i try to give the most accurate information possible and when I am wrong im more than willing to admit and accept it.

I remember the first thread i posted that you jumped into where all i did was ask if a certain offset and size would fit and all you did was laugh at me, way before i posted what i thought were the specs of my older te37's.

Some of the information you have is good and by all means share it, but youre just an asshole absent that.

The other issue that your faggot ass doesnt seem to address is how the wheel is measured for its width and where it is wider in the inner or outer barrel

a 9 inch wide wheel will work at an et24 offset based on that critical factor.

Wow, name calling... so high school. You must be twelve. I don't recall laughing at you.. only remember hurting your fragile ego a little, but no laughing, sorry. Could you point out where I was laughing at you? Here is the link... https://5series.net/forums/topic/921...&#entry1093407

I don't have a problem with you at all, it seems you have a problem with accurate information I have provided.

All wheel and tire manufactures quote wheel specifications using the bead surface, not from inner lip to outer lip. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, google works great. Width on the inner and outer barrel? It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Maybe reading this will help you... http://resources.coker.com/wheel-tec...rim-width.html and https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html

I know what fits, you time and time again prove you don't. Thanks for playing, I'm done with you now.
Old 03-31-2010 | 07:27 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by quickbrick
Wow, name calling... so high school. You must be twelve. I don't recall laughing at you.. only remember hurting your fragile ego a little, but no laughing, sorry. Could you point out where I was laughing at you? Here is the link... https://5series.net/forums/topic/921...&#entry1093407

I don't have a problem with you at all, it seems you have a problem with accurate information I have provided.

All wheel and tire manufactures quote wheel specifications using the bead surface, not from inner lip to outer lip. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, google works great. Width on the inner and outer barrel? It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Maybe reading this will help you... http://resources.coker.com/wheel-tec...rim-width.html and https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html

I know what fits, you time and time again prove you don't. Thanks for playing, I'm done with you now.
OK now i know you dont have any experience with custom wheels companies, the difference in how they produce and measure the inner and outer barrel is crucial and not all 9 inch wide wheels are anywhere near the same. Good try.

i have zero problem with the information you provide, just with your attitude and your complete dismissal of anything i have to say.

I cant remember how many times ive said i sold the wheels long ago so i was operating from memory until i went back to the shop and asked them what the specs were.
Old 06-15-2011 | 08:40 AM
Senior Members

update on this?

I will eat my words and say you can fit 19x9 with right offsets. 24mm might be to close mine are 18mm and its close. After going Dinans I have seen the light lol. . On a 9 inch front rim a 265/35 or a 275/30 will fit fine for the rears 295/30 is a lil big so 285/30 will be nice..If you have to have a 35 series tire a 275/35 will do the job. My suggestion to everyone is try , just dont assume they fit or assume they wont fit.