E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Replica quality & fitment from Umnitza, Trinity or other vendors

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
Thats not what they are saying, he clearly said they will guarantee the items will work they way they work, but touchy feely stuff which is ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE they arent the best at.

We will not only guarantee the items will work like we say they will, we guarantee to make every effort to make sure you are happy. We cannot make everyone happy and we're not "perfect" at doing so in some situations. As long as you promise to be patient with us if there is an issue, we will work it out with you for sure. <-- this is what I'm saying."

Ive seen them make situations right before, but it did seem to cause the customer some grief and a headache in the process which should have been avoided on umnitzas end to begin with.
We promise to continue to strive to do better.

Its up to us to decide if the savings outweigh the potential for mishaps and if we are willing to deal with them

nobody is forcing to buy from any vendor, people do so willingly because they want the parts bad enough
Some customers and competitors like to state that Umnitza is a bad company with lots of complaints and poor customer service.
Yes, we get complaints. And I do take them seriously when they arise, but we are looking to prevent them.

I would like to add a little perspective as well and hopefully point out a statistic that will help people realize that our complaint levels are actually pretty low in comparison to our sales volume. We get a few complaints and returns per week. Unlike say a McDonalds, O'Reilly Auto Parts, or AutoZone, ours are usually posted, often very angrily, on the internet, where they fester for months at a time and stew maintain an impression that isn't a full picture of who we are. Often, a customer will post a complaint, be contacted and asked why the complaint wasn't brought to our attention, then never follow up with an update stating we fixed the issue.

These complaints are quite often fed by feedback from the same customers and competitors, their fan boys and people who just like to contribute, often spiraling a situation that can be resolved amicably out of control. If your fries were too cold or salty, or your AutoZone part didn't fit perfectly, you'd go back to the store, but the way the internet works, and internet retailing, it doesn't work well sometimes. I can assure those of you that have visited our store know that we do everything in our power to ensure the proper satisfaction of our customers, often donating our time, staying late, performing free labor and diagnostics, and handling exchanges without any hassle. This is the side that cannot be shown on the internet, but I can assure you that we've been in business for over 10 years now, and we can't be 'all bad'.

I'm not excusing our poor performance on some customer complaints, we will continue to strive to do better! But I am trying to put things in perspective and explain things a bit better. If this makes you look at us better, thank you. If it doesn't, maybe one day we will change your mind.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:50 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 528i blk/blk' , black grills, v2 angel eyes 20 inch Beyern Mesh staggered black, H&R springs AFE stage 1 intake Sprintbooster V2 Meisterschaft Pro SuS exhaust

I ordered the kit through Trinity. It goes on next saturday. Can't wait! I will post pics.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umnitza
Some customers and competitors like to state that Umnitza is a bad company with lots of complaints and poor customer service.
Yes, we get complaints. And I do take them seriously when they arise, but we are looking to prevent them.

I would like to add a little perspective as well and hopefully point out a statistic that will help people realize that our complaint levels are actually pretty low in comparison to our sales volume. We get a few complaints and returns per week. Unlike say a McDonalds, O'Reilly Auto Parts, or AutoZone, ours are usually posted, often very angrily, on the internet, where they fester for months at a time and stew maintain an impression that isn't a full picture of who we are. Often, a customer will post a complaint, be contacted and asked why the complaint wasn't brought to our attention, then never follow up with an update stating we fixed the issue.

These complaints are quite often fed by feedback from the same customers and competitors, their fan boys and people who just like to contribute, often spiraling a situation that can be resolved amicably out of control. If your fries were too cold or salty, or your AutoZone part didn't fit perfectly, you'd go back to the store, but the way the internet works, and internet retailing, it doesn't work well sometimes. I can assure those of you that have visited our store know that we do everything in our power to ensure the proper satisfaction of our customers, often donating our time, staying late, performing free labor and diagnostics, and handling exchanges without any hassle. This is the side that cannot be shown on the internet, but I can assure you that we've been in business for over 10 years now, and we can't be 'all bad'.

I'm not excusing our poor performance on some customer complaints, we will continue to strive to do better! But I am trying to put things in perspective and explain things a bit better. If this makes you look at us better, thank you. If it doesn't, maybe one day we will change your mind.

well it helps you address issues openly as well as via pm

im willing to give you guys an order but so help me God if it gets messed up lol
Old 01-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530xi ao8

customer service - touchy feely stuff we're not good at........ My man, you need a marketing director. You never go public with negative expressions of your company or yourself. Unless your just giving up?
Old 02-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Members

My Ride: 04 525I 2009 HEADLIGHTS M5 TECH FRONT BUMPER UNDER CONSTRUCTION........

Umnitza service and quality its ok not the greatest