E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

PTL Where the pics at?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
actually it was memorial day yesterday and they werent open, the car is done and im heading out to get it soon

i have no idea where this came from but honestly im sick of people like you with this attitude on the forums.

Good luck with your mods guys, im going elsewhere for modding ideas.

You want to see pictures? Youll have to hunt around the internet to find them on the other forums
Says the guy who shits on everyone else's posts and mods incessantly. What a joke. One comment that thinks his setup looks bad or won't work and he's suddenly sick of the attitudes. Just because the setup is different and extreme doesn't mean it looks good. One person on the entire thread said something negative and he runs away. He must be bipolar. Arguably the most inflammatory poster on this entire board is suddenly upset by someone criticizing his "poke". Take some fucking Lithium and post the pictures already. Enough people helped you out to get to this point (Michael from Acute and DPE for starters) the least you could do is post the pictures to show that their hard work and patience in waiting for your financial woes to settle paid off.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JOHN
Says the guy who shits on everyone else's posts and mods incessantly. What a joke. One comment that thinks his setup looks bad or won't work and he's suddenly sick of the attitudes. Just because the setup is different and extreme doesn't mean it looks good. One person on the entire thread said something negative and he runs away. He must be bipolar. Arguably the most inflammatory poster on this entire board is suddenly upset by someone criticizing his "poke". Take some fucking Lithium and post the pictures already. Enough people helped you out to get to this point (Michael from Acute and DPE for starters) the least you could do is post the pictures to show that their hard work and patience in waiting for your financial woes to settle paid off.
This man speaks the truth.

For someone who can dish it out PTL, you sure can't take it....
Old 06-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JOHN

He needs tires man. Be patient! One corner per day, or was it one lugnut per day (can't remember). Anyways, post pics!
Old 06-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Senior Members

hey PTL,

you dont have to post pictures here if you dont want to. show me your car when you come to seattle maybe I can take some pictures with my own camera
Old 06-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by myfiveserie1818
hey PTL,

you dont have to post pictures here if you dont want to. show me your car when you come to seattle maybe I can take some pictures with my own camera
No doubt. We can even have a Seattle mini meet at the same time!
Old 06-02-2010, 05:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Honestly, PTL if you DONT show the pics everyone (including me) is going to think you never put them on and you were just full of lies the whole time.. Nows your chance, and your getting mad and saying now your NOT going to post pics? lol.. Dude to me thats silly. Post em up, take the criticism good and bad and deal with it. You dish it out all the time, you can handle it! If you like it and most people will as well then thats all that matters. But, if you dont-then I wouldnt show my face around here too much cause your credibility will be shot to shit. Stop being a baby and lets see already, if you ran into problems or whatever, who gives a shit just tell us.

There.. im being nice
Old 06-02-2010, 06:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Here are the pix you've all been waiting for!!! Screw PTL -- This is now my thread. LOL! Enjoy:

Old 06-02-2010, 06:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Old 06-02-2010, 06:12 AM
Contributors

In this picture, we have the following members:

vegastrashed
eurocarham
ro11dice
freed0m
my530i
torquey5
eurocarhams hot mama
me

picture taken a few years ago at the CCH! LOL!

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Old 06-02-2010, 06:12 AM
Senior Members

Now Calton made it impossible for PTL to ever make his car look good against that trio of beasts.. RIP PTL

Jesus christ man, thats some stable. Now you need something Italian and you're all set.

And is it just me, or do those crawfish look like hugh red cockaroaches?

Quick Reply: PTL Where the pics at?