E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

PTL Where the pics at?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Gone: 2004 545i

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
Looks good man! Are the inside barrels painted on your wheels or just the outside lip? I overlooked that when ordering mine, and was wondering how noticeable it would be once on the car. Just talked to my shop today, and between our two schedules, it's gonna be a while before I haven't anything to show.

Can't wait to see some complete pics! It's really coming together nice. Great job
Old 05-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Euronuts
Your car will look sick, come to Portland so we can see...there are a few of us here in the rose city!!!
Or do a drive to the coast? Summer is almost here!!!
Are you still convinced on the JIC setup?
I want to do coilovers for my next mod.
Yeah I love my JIC coils, worth every penny that i paid, doing a drive to the coast would be sweet

Originally Posted by Howitzer
How does it take days to put 5 bolts per wheel and roll the goddam thing out of the garage? Do you have retarded mechanics with 2 fingers on each hand working over there?

What coilovers did you purchase for this drop?
They are backed up (they work on the Mariners and Seahawks cars too) so they are doing one corner a day and readjusting the coils to give it the perfect height, patient and no they arent retarded

Originally Posted by Fetish
Looks good man! Are the inside barrels painted on your wheels or just the outside lip? I overlooked that when ordering mine, and was wondering how noticeable it would be once on the car. Just talked to my shop today, and between our two schedules, it's gonna be a while before I haven't anything to show.

Can't wait to see some complete pics! It's really coming together nice. Great job
I got the inside painted black, i didnt want it silver at all, that was important to me to keep the whole side of the wheel you could see all black

cant wait for it to be all done
Old 05-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by monsterj34
sweet.... loving it...

wish i had darker car to put black wheels... black wheels on silver doesnt look good for me

are you kidding me? black and silver are the tits
Old 05-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

DAYUMMMM!!! That sneak pic of it on the rear looks the bollocks PTL!! WOW!! Can't wait to see the pics on Monday!!

Damn I'm getting adgitated!! I need to get my DPE's ASAP!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Jon M5
DAYUMMMM!!! That sneak pic of it on the rear looks the bollocks PTL!! WOW!! Can't wait to see the pics on Monday!!

Damn I'm getting adgitated!! I need to get my DPE's ASAP!!!

haha my tech sent me that after he rolled the rears, he tucked the tires and said on full rebound there was no rubbing and im at -2.1 rear camber which is right at oem specs, time to get your DPEs playboy!!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian
LOL best lines Kanye ever said:

"...and there always will be haters
that's the way it is -
haters marry hater bitches
and have hater kids..."

That said, I'm seriously excited about this, E! This is an epic mod and I don't even know... screw it, I'm not giving you no props till you get those pics out

lol thanks mang
Old 05-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

haha my tech sent me that after he rolled the rears, he tucked the tires and said on full rebound there was no rubbing and im at -2.1 rear camber which is right at oem specs, time to get your DPEs playboy!!
Awesome!! It looks like a RUDE set up!! I do feel the time is near for me bro!!

Never been called "playboy" before!! I like it!! HAHA!!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Gone: 2004 545i

I got the inside painted black, i didnt want it silver at all, that was important to me to keep the whole side of the wheel you could see all black

cant wait for it to be all done
Agreed, can't believe I didn't think about that when I ordered them. Well unfortunately I got time before they'll be mounted to fix that.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Fetish
Agreed, can't believe I didn't think about that when I ordered them. Well unfortunately I got time before they'll be mounted to fix that.

lol get er done then
Old 05-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

If anyone had any doubt why E calls himself PraiseTheLowered, see Exhibit A.

Quick Reply: PTL Where the pics at?