E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

PTL Where the pics at?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by acuteperformance

Dang, I can't stop looking at these two shots

Some next level sh!t right here

(btw E, you've GOTTA get rid of the orange crap in the headlight - get AKAlius's stickers, man - they're awesome and easy to do! )
Old 06-03-2010, 05:05 AM
Senior Members

After all that drama, I agree it looks nice. Good work.

And man, that car is slammed..
Old 06-03-2010, 05:37 AM
Contributors

All he has to do now is get a new body kit, new rotors, paint the calipers, get quads, get a trunk finisher, paint the hood, paint the trunk (or leave it), tint the windows, and he'll be done! (never ends)
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Sam@sleekmotoring
I love how the tone of this thread changed once the pics went up.
I completely agree Sam, funny how quickly tone changed

Looks hot as hell E, really does look way better that anyone (other than you and Michael) could have predicted. Very nice
Old 06-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
The whole point of the tire stretching is so that he could run wider wheels than whats prevalent on this forum but yet be slammed and flush. Without it (stretching), the "stance" would look exactly like any other E60 on this forum that is lowered IMO, which is nothing unique.

Interestingly enough, there have already been a few members here running stretched tires but they haven't caught the same heat as PTL. Go figure.

I don't think I would run that much stretch on the E60, but it definitely looks great.
they dont get heat cause they dont run there mouth like PTL does.. he gets what he gives ya know..

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Howi's yard, in particular, is to die for.
it is lovely Howi! awesome yard!

PTL it looks hot.. I love the matte, im a big fan of matte although im not loving the stretched look, I do think you did it well and tastefully.. It scares me, but your roads are hopefully better then mine. I do think your car needs something other then the stock bumper though, now its too plain.

Its cool to be different. Im all about that, but be nice now ok? ok..
Old 06-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Gone: 2004 545i

Originally Posted by melimel
I do think your car needs something other then the stock bumper though, now its too plain.
Agreed, I think your car looked really good with the Breyton lip you had on there. Wonder if you're too low to run that now.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 titanium silver metallic Like new 41k Cold Weather Package

Originally Posted by v_therussian
(btw E, you've GOTTA get rid of the orange crap in the headlight - get AKAlius's stickers, man - they're awesome and easy to do! )
No way man, thats even worse then knock off mtech kits. We know the way PTL rolls, he will get the actual euro headlights
Old 06-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Contributors

So the REAL question now is... How many time's has PTL looked at this thread as just a guest and not signed on?
Old 06-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.

Originally Posted by JOHN
Says the guy who shits on everyone else's posts and mods incessantly. What a joke. One comment that thinks his setup looks bad or won't work and he's suddenly sick of the attitudes. Just because the setup is different and extreme doesn't mean it looks good. One person on the entire thread said something negative and he runs away. He must be bipolar. Arguably the most inflammatory poster on this entire board is suddenly upset by someone criticizing his "poke". Take some fucking Lithium and post the pictures already. Enough people helped you out to get to this point (Michael from Acute and DPE for starters) the least you could do is post the pictures to show that their hard work and patience in waiting for your financial woes to settle paid off.

AMEN

PTL, you're too easy to get at man. You're one of the biggest negative posters i've seen on this forum. I was just yanking your chain man. I've been off the forum for awhile and wanted to start some shit to at least hopefully make me want to come back and see all the fallout - which you gave up way to easy. I was commenting based on 1 picture I saw of what I guess is your car up on a lift and the wheel was way tucked up in there - not a style I particularly like - but I think I see more pictures coming up in the 7 plus pages I have to look through, so I'll hold further judgement until I see them.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.

And, well, not too shabby bro. Not for me as its not very practical given Pennsylvania roads and all - but whatever floats your boat given your situation.

Quick Reply: PTL Where the pics at?