E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

price on paint + installment fee

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 02:28 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, forum fellows. sorry if its a stupid quesiton but i want to know the general price range for painting and installing a Mkit on a e60. i know the price on the kit already since i think im going to order from umnitza but what about the cost for PAINTING and LABOUR fee for installing. I know prices vary in different shops/city . but if anyone knows the general price range, it'd be awesome.

note - if anyone lives in vancouver BC area and know about the price range here, it'd be great

Thanks very much
Old 10-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cgeetaryan
Hi, forum fellows. sorry if its a stupid quesiton but i want to know the general price range for painting and installing a Mkit on a e60. i know the price on the kit already since i think im going to order from umnitza but what about the cost for PAINTING and LABOUR fee for installing. I know prices vary in different shops/city . but if anyone knows the general price range, it'd be awesome.

note - if anyone lives in vancouver BC area and know about the price range here, it'd be great

Thanks very much
That's tough man, you would have to certainly call around some body shops and get estimates or ask some people local to your area. Like you said in your post the prices really do range way too much from region to region. For example I got my entire kit painted for around $1200 in Texas when the same thing in some areas of NY would cost around $2k.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got mine done for $1400 then with install it would of costed $500 more.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Contributors

my shop does it for $1000 installed
Old 10-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Members

nothing over $1000
Old 10-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

local shop here will do it for $850 for all 4 pieces - if you want, we can have it pre-painted for you.
There are however very big factors in going this direction. Please give us a call for this.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Typically the cost of the kit installed.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Members

Thank you all very very much for your replies, i appreciate it

Originally Posted by umnitza
local shop here will do it for $850 for all 4 pieces - if you want, we can have it pre-painted for you.
There are however very big factors in going this direction. Please give us a call for this.
i would be interested in this but how can i make sure about the color?
Old 10-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Very easy actually - you can send us a painted piece off the car - one person is planning on sending his painted reflectors to us for color matching (along with the paint code, year and mileage of the car).
Old 10-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Members

Originally Posted by cgeetaryan

Thanks very much

If you are ever in Seattle, my friend have a shop and he can do it under 1k. I just got mine done.

Quick Reply: price on paint + installment fee