E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Picked up my "Simon-IZED" Euro Headlights yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011 | 01:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by katotx
That's freakin sweet. I changed out my angel eyes to 5 watt bulbs and they look great at night but I can't even tell they're on in the day time. Will the Orion's work on my car, 2005 BMW 525i?
Yup! There are two different sets, one for pre-LCI and the other for LCI, but they will fit no problem.

As I told JR yesterday, I sure miss seeing them in my living room, lol.

Originally Posted by jg525i
congrats on the new headlights jr i heard all about the adventure of installing your new headlights...
damn i guess simon was pretty booked up yesterday... got mine done as well thanks simon!
sorry about your splitter jr :thumbsdown:
amazing headlights tho
here is mine from yesterday LCI BABY!!!
Justin, I am guessing we'll be seeing more pics of your set up after tomorrow's meet?
Old 07-29-2011 | 02:13 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
JR, we miss you here on the east coast!!!

LOL, in due time I'll be back. As soon as I graduate I'll be making my way back to the DC area to look for a gig

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
JR, it was super awesome for you to trek down in the middle of the night. So glad we started working on it at 3:30AM, lol.

LOL.. I know man. It was definitely worth the drive down to SoCal. I literally died as soon as I got home man. SOOOOOO tired

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
How does the frosted eyebrows look at night? Post pics.

I'll post pics as soon as I take some. I totally passed out as soon as I got home yesterday and woke up this morning. LOL

Originally Posted by jg525i
congrats on the new headlights jr i heard all about the adventure of installing your new headlights?
Thanks Justin. Your car looks great man?. BUT SLOW DOWN. LOL
Old 07-29-2011 | 02:13 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Rizbel
Great job Simon and JR, Ooh-rah!

Semper Fidelis

Originally Posted by spediegunz
Aw man I'm uber jealous Damn I was hoping to be the first in us money issues I guess put a stop to that I guess oh well still cant wait till Simon gets his hands on mine
You have euro headlights as well?

Originally Posted by T1000BP
WHAT! Those lights look SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gracias

Originally Posted by Kaizen
DAMN!! Looks amazing!! I wish I still lived in SoCal. I can't find anyone in the Pacific NW to install my Orions.

thank you. I dont live in SoCal, but I make my way down south to Simon for most of the things i can't do myself.

Originally Posted by katotx
That's freakin sweet. I changed out my angel eyes to 5 watt bulbs and they look great at night but I can't even tell they're on in the day time. Will the Orion's work on my car, 2005 BMW 525i?
Yesssir
Old 07-29-2011 | 02:28 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E60 M5
Model Year: 2010
Engine: S85

devildawg712, what lip and front bumper are you running? I've been in the market for one but I don't know any that has a M-tech umnitza bumper w/lip installed
Old 07-29-2011 | 02:31 PM
Senior Members

I had an ebay CF one purchased from an ebay vendor from Beijing, but it belongs to the Coalinga county I-5 now. LOL

Also, my front end is OEM mtec.
Old 07-29-2011 | 02:36 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by devildawg712
I had an ebay CF one purchased from an ebay vendor from Beijing, but it belongs to the Coalinga county I-5 now. LOL

Also, my front end is OEM mtec.
ah okay thanks another member gave me a link to ebay vendor as well. I might pull the trigger only be out $100 or try to sell if it doesn't fit. Sorry to hear about your lip. I was about to take a trip down south but after hearing your story I will be flying . Sorry for all the questions is your hood vorsteiner? Looks good btw your whole car
Old 07-29-2011 | 02:39 PM
Senior Members

no worries bro. I honestly think it was bound to happen. I didnt use washers when I installed the splitter. I think if I had washers and reinforced it a bit better I would have been safe.

The hood is a replica Vorsteiner look alike. Simon organized a group buy for the hoods through a personal source. Thanks
Old 07-29-2011 | 02:46 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by devildawg712
no worries bro. I honestly think it was bound to happen. I didnt use washers when I installed the splitter. I think if I had washers and reinforced it a bit better I would have been safe.

The hood is a replica Vorsteiner look alike. Simon organized a group buy for the hoods through a personal source. Thanks
That's what I'm afraid of getting one then having it fly off! Some bay area roads are not the prettiest . I guess I missed the boat on that group by oh well, thank you

R
Old 07-29-2011 | 03:59 PM
Senior Members

Matches your car nicely!
Old 07-29-2011 | 04:57 PM
Members

HL look sickkkkkkkkkkk. beaty is general.

Quick Reply: Picked up my "Simon-IZED" Euro Headlights yesterday