E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

The Orions

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Just thought I'd revive this thread for the sake of the truth.

1. Orions are officially the worst mod I've ever put on my car. They are great while they work, but mine broke after about 4 months of being on my car. Inner rings are half-lit on both sides
2. Umnitza really plays dumb when it comes to replacing faulty Orions. Why would I want to open up my headlights AGAIN to replace THEIR FAULTY product?! What they should do is ship you a set of heads with orions installed and wait for you to ship your faulty orions along with the headlights back to them. What they offered me was to mail me the new inner rings for a 30 dollar deposit per ring. Who's gonna cover my costs of having the new rings installed?

I really wish I could have gotten a set of original un-modded headlights and the money I spent on orions and installation back - that would rectify the problem. But that's never gonna happen - same goes for me buying mods from umnitza, and ditto for opening up headlights.