E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

NOS BOTTLE

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Hmmm... I've seen and experienced quite a lot on this forum in last four and a half years, and I must say that people used to tolerate others and their questions better before. No matter how strange or funny their questions were. Let the people ask their questions folks. That's why they and we are here! Joking aside, but flaming on someone's problem is retarded. Like this thread, problem solved. Why to pick it up again and tell everyone what you think about the question.

The forum has gotten much, much quieter lately, and pointing other members by finger will make it even more. Let's not get into that but keep this forum the most helpful and friendliest BMW forum around.

Over and out.

- Antti -
Old 10-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Anzafin
Hmmm... I've seen and experienced quite a lot on this forum in last four and a half years, and I must say that people used to tolerate others and their questions better before. No matter how strange or funny their questions were. Let the people ask their questions folks. That's why they and we are here! Joking aside, but flaming on someone's problem is retarded. Like this thread, problem solved. Why to pick it up again and tell everyone what you think about the question.

The forum has gotten much, much quieter lately, and pointing other members by finger will make it even more. Let's not get into that but keep this forum the most helpful and friendliest BMW forum around.

Over and out.

- Antti -
annti get's it
Old 10-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u should try run nos! hehe mod your engine for it forge the heck out of your engine. and run nos see what happens it'll be a pretty sick ride!
Old 10-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Anzafin

Over and out.

- Antti -

men its too funny how fucked up this society is its not like they havent ask anything dumb in their life and this is actually not a dumb question i just wanted to know more about the product it since i did not know much about it
Old 10-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i, Sport Package, Black, Active Xenon, ARS, Aux Input '10 Tahoe, Black on Black, leather, Nav/XM, 20" tires, full body kit, power 2nd row, loaded '93 Jeep Wrangler, lifted 4.5", 33" meats, Rampage Recovery Bumper w/Tire Swing, etc 25' Aquasport Osprey, Center Console,2012 200 HO Etec

I cant believe I am posting again on this thread but I just want to clarify... I honestly think people didn't understand what the question was... it wasn't necessarily a dumb question, but the meaning was definitely misunderstood. One of the problems is that a little spell check goes a long way... its just as easy to type "the" as it is to type "da" or "wats" for "what is" or "what's"... when you post here, don't the misspelled words highlight with a red underline?? Right click on them and the correct spelling will appear.

This sentence is a prime example: "wats wrong with da i use it for txtin thats why i type like that"... seriously dude, it hurts my head to read it!

Most people were just playing - although some get a bit harsh... either way, just take it light and never take it personally. People have a tendency to get big balls behind a keyboard rather than face to face.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ///M-Power
men its too funny how fucked up this society is its not like they havent ask anything dumb in their life and this is actually not a dumb question i just wanted to know more about the product since i did not know much about it
Old 10-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Let the thread die man
Old 10-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Let the thread die man
I am more than willing to bet you will bump this thread like you do the "envy" thread every few months
Old 10-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Alpine White Premium package, Sport package, Nav, HUD, PDC

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
I am more than willing to bet you will bump this thread like you do the "envy" thread every few months

The Envy thread is epic. One of the best reads on E60.net.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Hello?

Quick Reply: NOS BOTTLE