E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New wood piece on center console

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice, 530e60nl .
Old 12-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: MY 2004 545i Touring, High Executive Line, Comfort Line II, Vision Line II (Dutch specced Packages), Color: Oxford Green. Interior: Black/Black leather. Trim: Dark Popular wood. Gear: Steptronic 6-speed Other options not incuded in above packages: M-Sport aero kit, sports suspension, heated steering wheel, rear side-airbags, front screen with green upper part, panorama roof, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels with Dunlop RFT's, HiFi Pro/LOGIC7, alarm class 3, heated seats rear and voice recognition. Waiting for february delivery of 325i Touring and 130i

In fact I was hunting for the dark poplar wood trim parts no. for weeks as there is an error about this part in the Dutch ETK. (and I didn't read this thread

Both BMW Holland and my dealer couldn't provide the right parts no. so simply we took it out of a brand new (stock) car.

So Dark Poplar and CCC is indeed: 51.45.6.951.037

BTW it looks stunning in my 545i Touring
Old 12-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mhoutman' date='Dec 4 2004, 02:22 PM
In fact I was hunting for the dark poplar wood trim parts no. for weeks as there is an error about this part in the Dutch ETK.? (and I didn't read this thread

Both BMW Holland and my dealer couldn't provide the right parts no. so simply we took it out of a brand new (stock) car.

[snapback]64659[/snapback]
Post some pics!
Old 12-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Dec 4 2004, 02:56 PM
Looks great.? Glad you finally got your part.?
Nice Avatar.? your car?
[snapback]64652[/snapback]
Yeah, I had a digi cam laying around so took some pics..

Thanks again chris..
Old 12-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Originally Posted by mhoutman' date='Dec 4 2004, 03:22 PM
In fact I was hunting for the dark poplar wood trim parts no. for weeks as there is an error about this part in the Dutch ETK.? (and I didn't read this thread

[snapback]64659[/snapback]
I had the same problem. I called several dealers with the partnumber chris gave me and finally learned it was the correct one..

Please provide info in your signature so we know you are from the netherlands..
Old 12-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Contributors

BTW.. when are we gonna have our first dutch meet and great???? There are at least 5 dutch or netherlands located people on this board!
Old 12-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

Originally Posted by Gizmo' date='Nov 26 2004, 05:47 PM
Your welcome. I have decided that this is NOT a DIY install.

The information in this thread has been somewhat accurate; but without some special tools, I believe there is a fair to high liklihood that damage to front dash trim will occur with a DIY.

The removal of the door lock/hazard switch seems superfluous as there IS NO retaining screw to release the horozontal dash trim. A special trim tool is necesssary to remove the anthracite trim over the aircon vents and dash giving you access to the retaining screws for the center trim piece we have ordered. I recommend letting the dealership do it.

Old Lomag may have some pretty big balls, but I'd be surprised if even he tries this one !!!? I'll wait and see !!!
[snapback]61137[/snapback]
Got my trim piece today, FINALLY! Also got anohter mystic blue 545i sport. 1:18 model haha Time to go install the trim. It's going to look so much better. Will post info in the DIY section tonight or sometime. Gizmo has no balls.
Old 12-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Senior Members

just came back from dealer. will post pics later . btw, i got a super good deal .
Old 12-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Dec 23 2004, 04:55 PM
just came back from dealer.? will post pics later .? btw, i got a super good deal .
[snapback]72021[/snapback]
6 hours later... and no pics??? Come on come on...

oooo whats the super deal? FREE???
Old 12-24-2004, 10:41 AM
Senior Members

sorry, i was busy yesterday and i'll be busy over the weekend as well. i'll try but probably won't be able to post pics until monday :'(. btw, i paid only $89 for the part and they didn't charge me for installation . i just gave a good tip to my technician .

Quick Reply: New wood piece on center console