E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Updates... what do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 04:54 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 SE Auto in Black

Originally Posted by Suchet' post='911270' date='Jun 14 2009, 06:23 PM
I am working on magnaflow exhausts but going to stick with the dual... Just want that sexy rev sound.

Can't drop my car cause the Indian roads suck ass... Not practical but ohhhhhh so tempting.
i didnt even know thay had the e60 out in India when i vist Dehli I never see them i see a few mercs though, the roads in india are mashed, it will only be a matter of time before those wheels buckle which is a shame
Old 06-17-2009, 06:30 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by westside' post='914343' date='Jun 17 2009, 07:54 AM
i didnt even know thay had the e60 out in India when i vist Dehli I never see them i see a few mercs though, the roads in india are mashed, it will only be a matter of time before those wheels buckle which is a shame
"German luxury car maker BMW has revealed that they sold 2,908 cars in India in 2008.

2008 was the second year for the company in the Indian market and they are doing well in these tough economic times.

They are pretty close to their rivals Mercedes-Benz, which sold 3,625 cars in the same year.

Mercedes has been in the Indian market for more than a decade.

BMW added that they are working on launching five new cars in 2009.

BMW India has already launched their new 7 Series and 3 Series sedans.

Their future new launches would include SUV X6 and X3 diesel. The company is also working on bringing a new sports model in the Indian market"

You guys have been educated... We love our BMW's in India
Old 06-17-2009, 07:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

I think your car looks great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the powdercoated 166's. My top 2 choices of wheels/color for the e60 Congrats on your mods! Your hard work and $$$ investment have gone a long way into making your car look better
Old 06-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by -Mike-' post='914487' date='Jun 17 2009, 08:20 AM
I think your car looks great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the powdercoated 166's. My top 2 choices of wheels/color for the e60 Congrats on your mods! Your hard work and $$$ investment have gone a long way into making your car look better

+1000 those rims look really good in that powdercoat!! Best looking OEM Rims I've seen so far and very unique - take good care of them on those roads.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Suchet' post='914100' date='Jun 16 2009, 09:41 PM
Yup we finally do...Just upgraded from my wicket-fast Bullock-Cart thanks to all the American jobs moving to my neighborhood.

hahahaha and he comes back swinging ladies n gentlepunjabis
Old 06-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Members

My Ride: 525d LCI - xenon, tv function,grey dakota leather,titanium silver,244 radial spokes.

Let me know when they get your brake caliper paint ready, going to use you as a guinea pig

Still confused on what paint I should use on the calipers since the car and wheels are silver

Btw, I'd refrain from drinking & driving conversations here if i were you, hasn't the past bashing been enough... hahaha

To refresh your memory, and I hope you aren't drunk this early in the morning, here is a pic of my wheels after the paint job:

Also, if Navnit doesn't manage to get the job done, you can go over to Mazda Motors in Tardeo, thats where I got my wheels painted. They use standox paint and offer a-grade quality, porsche dealership sends their cars to them for painting. Even saw a Bentley GT being repainted to perfection on my last visit there. And the price is faaaaaaaar less !
Attached Thumbnails New Updates... what do you guys think?-img_0056.jpg   New Updates... what do you guys think?-img_0075.jpg  
Old 06-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 525i Executive

Originally Posted by Sahil' post='916595' date='Jun 19 2009, 01:22 AM
Let me know when they get your brake caliper paint ready, going to use you as a guinea pig

Still confused on what paint I should use on the calipers since the car and wheels are silver

Btw, I'd refrain from drinking & driving conversations here if i were you, hasn't the past bashing been enough... hahaha

To refresh your memory, and I hope you aren't drunk this early in the morning, here is a pic of my wheels after the paint job:

Also, if Navnit doesn't manage to get the job done, you can go over to Mazda Motors in Tardeo, thats where I got my wheels painted. They use standox paint and offer a-grade quality, porsche dealership sends their cars to them for painting. Even saw a Bentley GT being repainted to perfection on my last visit there. And the price is faaaaaaaar less !
paint it the bmw blue!!
i think red is typical
Old 06-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Members

My Ride: 525d LCI - xenon, tv function,grey dakota leather,titanium silver,244 radial spokes.

Originally Posted by borisnewn' post='916616' date='Jun 19 2009, 12:43 AM
paint it the bmw blue!!
i think red is typical
You mean the navy blue or interlagos blue? A dark color might not be that visible and besides the spokes are not that wide apart for a clear few of the brake calipers.
Red is indeed very typical and racer-boyish, yellow too would give a similar look and not match silver well unlike Suchet's grey.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:15 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Sahil' post='916595' date='Jun 19 2009, 12:22 AM

Also, if Navnit doesn't manage to get the job done, you can go over to thats where I got my wheels painted. They use standox paint and offer a-grade quality, porsche dealership sends their cars to them for painting. Even saw a Bentley GT being repainted to perfection on my last visit there. And the price is faaaaaaaar less !
Dude I am in Manila right now, is 7pm on a Friday night .... and the drinking has started.. SANMIGUEL is by best friend in Manila.... we go wayyyyy back.. hehe. Good thing I have my trusty driver to drive me around tonight. Its going to be a long ass night.

Thanks for the heads up on Mazda Motors... will look them up.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:18 AM
Contributors

PS: Leave your calipers as they are... you cant see them any way behind all that hiper silver

Dude coming to the RR and Jag launch on the 29th?? Its going to be a fun party.

Quick Reply: New Updates... what do you guys think?