E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Services by Autohaus Frankfurt

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Autohaus Frankfurt in Murrieta, CA has expanded our services to offering full custom vehicle builds. I have been collaborating with a leading custom builder to help you obtain your dream car. We all have an idea of how we feel our vehicle should look, Let me help you obtain your dream !! Having built many award winning vehicles, countless magazine cover vehicles and features for today's top selling magazines, NFL Superstars, and top companies such as Nitto, no job is too large or too small. Every job is taken with pride as to the next. We can build you the wild trophy winner or make your daily driver a step above the rest. From full custom paint, wild interior / audio, suspension, engine work and custom fabrication. We at Autohaus Frankfurt are European automotive technicians first. You can be assured that your vehicle will perform better then when it arrived. My technicians are factory trained and only use factory diagnostic and repair tools. Some of the finest products are used from Dinan, Hamann, AC Schnitzer, Active Autowerke, Brabus, RennTech, etc. Give me a call to set up an appointment to discuss how you want your vehicle to look and perform. Below are pictures of builds that have been recently completed for outside the Euro scene. (Think outside the box)

Erik Krottmayer
Autohaus Fankfurt
(951.894.2985)
autohausfrankfurt@verizon.net

My pictures are too large to post on this site, so this is a link to my post on MFest.net. My shop is also a MFest sponsor !!
http://www.mfestforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3025
Old 04-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Contributors

I've personally witnessed an extremely nice 3 series @ Frankfurt Autohaus while getting my Dinan exhaust installed. Without letting the cat out of the bag, I must say she's going to be a BEAST! I can't wait to see how she performs @ MFEST. I highly reccomend Eric and Autohaus Frankfurt, as thier high quality work is exceptional!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Members

We have definitely have some projects in the works. More updates coming soon. Thanks for everyone's support !!