E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 BmW 545I, Titanium Gray, Black Interior with Bamboo Anthracite wood trim, Sport Package.
Hey guys finally got all my stuff done wait i mean first PHASE lol let me know what you guys think sry for the picture WHORING, mtech front, sides,m5 rear with quads, acs roof spoiler,maya rm1 with pirelli. Exhaust work was done by Muffler Tech out of sacramento same setup as members "wellison" sry for coping you buddy in the first exhaust pics the magna pacs were not put in because i didnt think it was to loud then after driving it for a little it was to loud so i went and got the magna packs on each side put in as you will notice in second pics. ALso need your opinion on my trunk spoiler KEEP it or REPLACE it with ACS STYLE. THANKS TO EVERYONE AND SORRY FOR HELLA PICS.
Attached Thumbnails New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-img00047.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-img00048.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-img00049.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-img00050.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-img00051.jpg  

New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-img00052.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-img00053.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-exhaust_1.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-exhaust_2.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-exhaust_3.jpg  

New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-exhaust_4.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-exhaust_5.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-exhaust_8.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-exhaust_vioew.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_pipes.jpg  

New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_rear_1.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_rear_2.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_rear_end_side_angle.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_rear_side.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-rear_ennndd.jpg  

New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-side_pipes_view.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-very_nice_exhaust_spoiler.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_spoiler.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-rear_spoiler.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-roof_spoiler.jpg  

New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_front_garage_2.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_front_garge.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_front_view_with_lights.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_front_side_view.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-far_end_front_fiew.jpg  

New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-closeer_side_view.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_far_end_rear.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-nice_side_view_close.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-rimsssss.jpg   New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech-rm1.jpg  

Old 07-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

I love it! There's nothing like scrolling through 50 pictures! Great job....smoking hot with the M5 bumper and quads.

So, what's next? I am thinking new license plate frame.

How about some sound clips when you get a chance?
Old 07-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice vorstien trunk spoiler
Old 07-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BmW 545I, Titanium Gray, Black Interior with Bamboo Anthracite wood trim, Sport Package.

lol yeah new license plate frame and new spoiler right? thats what you wanted to say doc
Old 07-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Looks sweet!!
Old 07-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Looks Great! I like your spoiler but I think the ACS trunk lid spoiler would match your roof spoiler nicely! Question, what brand and size are your exhaust tips?
Old 07-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Originally Posted by sIcK60' post='621924' date='Jul 12 2008, 02:08 AM
lol yeah....and new spoiler right? thats what you wanted to say doc
Huh? What?
Old 07-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

I'm sorry, what was this thread all about - I got lost in all the pictures Looking really good! The quad set-up looks well-done; nice tips! Get the ACS to match your roof spoiler.

Btw, I may have a license plate frame for sale
Old 07-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

looks good man
Old 07-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Senior Members

Thanks guys appriciate all the replies as far as the tips i dont know what they are called they are sort of EISIMEN LOOKING they were at the shop when i got my exhaust done i will post a video when i get a chance dnt have one yet it sounds sweet.

Quick Reply: New Pics Quads Installed and M-tech