E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Mods!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Next Gen LEDS

looks great and nicely modded
Old 05-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Alpine White Premium package, Sport package, Nav, HUD, PDC

Originally Posted by jg525i
looking good bradah!!
I appreciate the compliment, especially coming from someone with one of the greatest looking modded E60 in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Lambda28
Very nice setup!
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by tgm001
Nice car bro ! Congrats ! Im running the same setup as you !! I always rip my lip with bump, driveway and some potholes in the street! But it worth it haha !
Yeah, it's worth every penny! Do you have a black lip on AW as well? I considered painting the lip but I'm glad I didn't. I may do so later on when I get bored with the look.

Originally Posted by Justin66mp
well done bro, one of the more tastefully done cars on this forum, not overdone, lovin it
Thanks! I definitely do not want it to look overdone. I think I am done with the exterior mods, and maybe done in general. But we will see how long that lasts haha.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Alpine White Premium package, Sport package, Nav, HUD, PDC

Originally Posted by TWH37885
Car is looking really good; I remember a few months back on the forum that you were in the first stages of starting your mods and now it looks great! Very good taste in the mods I might add!
Thank you for the kind words. It's been more than a few months though. It has been a slow and steady process for the past two years and I am pleased with the final outcome.

Originally Posted by E92-Lighting
looks great and nicely modded
Again, thank you!