E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Mod: Burberry trim wrap teaser

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
i like it, it looks good and its my car and money
You're 100% right, but in the same vein you can't be upset when you put it out for the Internet to judge and then get upset when people don't like it. I hate it, but why should you give a shit as long as you like it?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
wooooowwww

for how much better most of you guys make yourselves out to be over other car forums you guys have zero mercy anymore

i like it, it looks good and its my car and money so while the rest of you guys piss and moan over copying everyone elses mods and shitty mods at that do yourself a favor and relax a bit
You are such a pussy
Old 10-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: alpine white 535 E61
Model Year: 08

P.I.M.P. ...
Old 10-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
You are such a pussy
C be nice or he'll run away again and keep his sweet Burberry pics to himself and the rest of the "stanced boys".
Old 10-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i

you are aware this is a BMW and not a VW right?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

Its all good bro, you do what you like, thats all that matters. I personally dont like it and think unless you are in the deep and very dirty south there is absolutely no call for louis vuitton, burberry or any other female/not straight fabric...

Everyone takes a knock here and there when you put in on THE INTERNET for the rest of the world to see. To make you feel better I once did some "ass-play tickling" (WITH A GIRL MIND YOU) when I was younger (15 or so) and some of the guys in the locker room thought it was awesome and some called me a future non-straight... The next day she got one by the catcher but as soon as that happened I knew right then and there it wasnt for me and that was that, so what the hell do i/you care what others think?? It was my ass on the line anyways!

The moral of this story is........ aww F*$k it.......
Old 10-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 5e60er
Its all good bro, you do what you like, thats all that matters. I personally dont like it and think unless you are in the deep and very dirty south there is absolutely no call for louis vuitton, burberry or any other female/not straight fabric...

Everyone takes a knock here and there when you put in on THE INTERNET for the rest of the world to see. To make you feel better I once did some "ass-play tickling" (WITH A GIRL MIND YOU) when I was younger (15 or so) and some of the guys in the locker room thought it was awesome and some called me a future non-straight... The next day she got one by the catcher but as soon as that happened I knew right then and there it wasnt for me and that was that, so what the hell do i/you care what others think?? It was my ass on the line anyways!

The moral of this story is........ aww F*$k it.......
well the whole LV, burberry thing is pretty big in dubberland but the rest of the story is beyond wtf lol thanks for sharing i guess

its just funny how this forum really isnt any different from all the rest and yet members on here like to think they are
Old 10-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JOHN
You're 100% right, but in the same vein you can't be upset when you put it out for the Internet to judge and then get upset when people don't like it. I hate it, but why should you give a shit as long as you like it?
lol im not upset its just funny how clowns like you act like you and this forum are superior to other forums and its all the same man

i dig it hence why im doing it, those who dont like it well they dont have to do it but i really just wanted to show what mark wu at wu wraps is able to do, a lot of guys on here want their trim wrapped but it costs a retarded amount like around a grand for the trim and wu wraps will do it for A LOT less

to each their own
Old 10-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Alpine White Premium package, Sport package, Nav, HUD, PDC

To each their own, Nuff said. It sounds like you really do care what others think, even though u say otherwise. Be done with it and happy you did it IMO.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.

Def a joke man, has to be. Hey, by the way, where's my freakin' knob dude?

Quick Reply: New Mod: Burberry trim wrap teaser