E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Mod: Burberry trim wrap teaser

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 04:19 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by sdg1871

I could also see a rapper doing this to their ride.
E freestyles a little on occasion. Trouble is his lyrics are about as dope as his ride - started out nice, but now, most people hate what he did to it... he calls it his "style"
Old 10-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.

Originally Posted by v_therussian
It almost sounds like you've got some things you might want to get off your chest about Burberry there

Good job on turning a little gay trim-wrap into "pussification of America" there, bud

yeah yeah.....but really?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

E freestyles a little on occasion. Trouble is his lyrics are about as dope as his ride - started out nice, but now, most people hate what he did to it... he calls it his "style"
He has to make sure it's "Different" and "not cookie cutter", but doesn't care if it's just shitty. Burberry trim and stretched tires make this car as laughable as "Envy". Just more money and mouth than sense. How you can fuck up the look of that car with those DPE's (which are siiicccckkkk btw) and cross coilovers takes a special kind of talent.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bha7176
You're all so full of shit - that looks absolutely ridiculous and horrible, I don't care who you are! Yeah yeah I'm all for gay rights and freedom of speech and all that, but not the pussification of the USA, come on. Politically correct bullshit has gone too far and this is a great example - most of you are now saying that you either like this or that you respect him if he likes it. What's wrong with saying that this is the ugliest, gayest, most ridiculous wrap job ever!? (oops, you guys got me again)
Old 10-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JOHN
He has to make sure it's "Different" and "not cookie cutter", but doesn't care if it's just shitty. Burberry trim and stretched tires make this car as laughable as "Envy". Just more money and mouth than sense. How you can fuck up the look of that car with those DPE's (which are siiicccckkkk btw) and cross coilovers takes a special kind of talent.
oh im sorry john you must think somebody on this forum actually cares what you have to say

do you think i like the wheel mod or the exhaust mod you did with your car? no not really, but you know what i dont feel the need to find you and try to blast you out for it.

Ive always heard about bmw owners being assholes and i never really experienced it, until i saw the elitism here and you personify it perfectly. If you cant get over the trim that I did or the stance that I did then you are a sad sad adult and i use that term loosely.

It happened, i did the mods, i enjoy them and for my style and scene it fits. You dont like it? Dont do it then. Easy and now enjoy your day you rotten piece of shit
Old 10-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Contributors

i dunno what you are talking about, im a lyrical wordsmith
Old 10-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No, seriously, it looks good - all the nasty skanks you pick up will think you're balling. Really
Hehe. I may or may not have photo evidence of this from the other night...although I don't think it's fair of me to call my girlfriends friend a skank.

In all seriousness though, it looks fresh and clean. Bright as well too (specially coming from my black interior car). Even though you want to "re-align" the stripes on the radio panel, I think it looks fine and would leave it as-is.

Your install inspired me to explore a burlap trim wrap. This is the sort of stuff I'm thinking of using: http://warehousefabricsinc.com/BURLAP60%22.html. Looks like you can get different shades and roughness of it too depending on where you shop for it.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Contributors

hahaha you can post up the pic..ladies loved the trim dude

that burlap trim would look sweet man, what shade and roughness were you thinking about?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
...Ive always heard about bmw owners being assholes and i never really experienced it, until i saw the elitism here got a BMW...

i dunno what you are talking about, im a lyrical wordsmith
yeah...
you're a typical sore swordsmith,
flacidder than a hanging light switch!
wait wha?
Which...
forces you to push the limits with this dumbass looking burberry interior trim, bitch
somebody hit the switch
before I rip this bitch another one
to you it'll be like what?
twelfth one for today?
just know: not everyone who calls you fagot really thinks you're gay
Old 10-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

...Ive always heard about bmw owners being assholes and i never really experienced it, until i saw the elitism here and you personify it perfectly....
quote of the month...sig'd......

Quick Reply: New Mod: Burberry trim wrap teaser