E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

My plans for upgrading the standard UK stereo

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys. I have the Hi-fi Crapfessional sistem and as you, i`m ready to invest allot in the sound system but don`t want to start because i cant find a proper sollution to get line level signal.
On the CCC there is a plug called X13812 and X13813. The pins you need are

Pin 13 (X13812) for the amp Remote ON.

And on X13813

Pin 10 for the Line Level Left Negative
Pin 3 for the Line Level Left Positive
Pin 9 for the Line Level Right Negative
Pin 4 for the Line Level Right Positive
can anyone confirm this is working ?
where is this M-ASK, how can i check it out ?
Old 05-28-2011, 07:09 AM
Members

nevermind, i have the standard CCC. I am looking for a way to get a full range clean line level output without any solutions like sound proccessor / high-low converter.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Sport

Did anyone ever figure out line level outputs from the CCC Nav unit?

I added an eclipse titanium 12" powered by a JL audio 500/1 to my car, but the rest of the stereo just doesn't have the volume / clarity I want...

Take care,

George
Old 10-25-2011, 04:56 AM
Members

Originally Posted by flo_sb
Hey guys. I have the Hi-fi Crapfessional sistem and as you, i`m ready to invest allot in the sound system but don`t want to start because i cant find a proper sollution to get line level signal.

can anyone confirm this is working ?
where is this M-ASK, how can i check it out ?

i have a 2003 uk car no amp standard speaker sytstem with mark head unit and want to know if the abover will work with my mark as i need some bass asap! lol
Old 01-30-2012, 01:22 AM
New Members

Hi all.

Shame no one shared the finished project or have compiled to-do as Bruce did for the hi-fi version (lucky them..).

I am looking into upgrading this souns sys as well and would appreciate some advise please

1. How bad would be taking the speaker level from the rear speakers (to an apt amp..), does the HU's primitive amp messes the signal up?

2. Whats the best way to get the line level outs? Recode the HU to hi-fi? Or a new HU (with usb and sd..) perhaps?

personal question

3. It seems I only get the bass from the right, and it is the door..!!! Can it be right and whats up with theat?

I selected bass only and balanced to the rear only and while the rear speakers are removed this somehow filters off the bass only.. and only emanates from the right (driver's) door..!!!

I thought maybe the basic sys has no underseat woofers, but at diff settings the floor seems to treble.. Is that just the left door speaker problem? btw the window doesnt work from left but does from the right.. The speakers work fine at middle bass and higher ...
Old 09-26-2012, 02:47 AM
Members

tried rear speakers on my standard system : didnt work rear speakers dont recieve low frequencys so the base is rubbish had amp fully up and only just got a slight kick only way is to tap speakers under seats i beleive as there is NO amp in the boot like the other ones standard is standard and its shit and made me anoyed anough never to buy a new bmw again i was so overwelmed when i got the car i didnt think the audio would be so shit! sorry for the naughty words x