E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

KW Customer Service - Worst Ever!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I SMG

I just have to express my frustration with KW here....

I thought by buying KW products you'd get really good customer service but boy was I wrong! Here's the story....I bought a used set of coilovers and one of the perches needed to be replaced. Nope problem right? I called them up, gave them the prt# of the coilover set I had, they took me info and told me I would have it the next day. Awesome so far..... Well two days later here I am, gave them a call this morning to find out there is no record of any order for me! So customer service guy says he can help but needs to call me back in 5 minutes after finding the correct part I need. Ok, sure. 30min later no call so I guess I'll have to make another phone call! Call up and talk to George (pretty sure he was the guys I talked to first ) I tell him what I need, he says ok, he takes my address, I ask him for a order# since last time nothing was shipped, he says he hasn't put it into the system yet! !@#!#%$@!#@ are you kidding me!!! He ends the call and after hanging up I just start to laugh.....he didn't take my billing information! WTF????

Going to call the manager in a few minutes, once I get my composure back, and we'll go from there. So far, I'd say this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced trying to buy parts for my car. Let's see if any one of their managers have any sense of service...
Old 04-01-2011, 09:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

damn that sucks i was thinking KW for my car too
Old 04-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

as far as customer service. all the coilover companies have SUCKED. i once bought used stance coilovers and since they had lifetime warranty i assumed i could get something replaced for free. i called to order a new part cuz it should be free but they said that lifetime warranty only applied to the original purchaser with a copy of the orginal receipt :thumbsdown:
Old 04-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Contributors

All coilover companies are like this
Old 04-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Maybe the company, but you can always check with the vendor and see what happens if you buy them new. I had a slight issue and Michael took care of me no problem, got everything squared away with KSport. Quite impressive after reading all this actually.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

if anyone is interested, as another option for coilovers other than KWs, we also carry CKS. currently there is a sale also at the moment. PM me if interested
Old 04-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy
if anyone is interested, as another option for coilovers other than KWs, we also carry CKS. currently there is a sale also at the moment. PM me if interested

really? trying to pump a sale through any means huh? CKS is the same as Ksport, you just charge more
Old 04-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy
And with Trinity there are NO customer service problems, that's for damn sure.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545I SMG

Joe from Trinity even reached out to me this morning to see if he can help. I swear if it weren't for awesome service from vendors like Trinity, I'm not sure these manufacturers would sell as much as they do.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
really? trying to pump a sale through any means huh? CKS is the same as Ksport, you just charge more
Saw this review on CKS:
http://myg37.com/forums/brakes-and-s...it-so-far.html

It says this: "I know a lot of you guys are going to ask if this company is related to BC or Megan or KSPORT. CKS US REP assured me that they are not made from the same company. Yes they are made in Taiwan but so is HKS and TEIN"

But who knows??? They do look like Ksports though...
http://www.ckssuspension.com/index.p...d=47&Itemid=55

Quick Reply: KW Customer Service - Worst Ever!!!!