E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

KSports Installed

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
ill bring the import models!

SSSSSHHHHHHHH, the wife might hear!!!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looking good john! can't wait to check out the ride, i've been sick for the past week and haven't been on for a while... not to mention this forum has been pretty close to dead lately
Old 05-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i SMG, 35% Tint, LED Angel Eyes

Damn~~
Looks like we may need to open a tab at the local Albertson's to get you guys the adequate amount of beer!
As long as none of you attempt to drive home afterwards, why da hell not!
Old 05-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Seriously right? The geniuses at PACIFIC BMW of GLENDALE found a valve cover gasket leak, actually I found the leak, and brought it to their attention maybe 2 weeks AFTER they had my car for 2 months figuring out how to replace my intermediate lifters due to the "ticking" problem and increased emissions errors. Well, my service light came on for brake fluid flush so I took it to SOUTHBAY BMW based on a recommendation. Guess what they found? A valve cover gasket leak!!! I also started hearing a clanking noise which SOUTHBAY diagnosed as a differential problem that will be covered under my CPO, which is why I need to go back when the differential comes in from Germany.

But seriously, F*ck those guys over at PACIFIC BMW!!! I've been there at least 4 times since December (I had to bring the car back for them to put missing bolts and fix leaks caused by their original "repairs"), and oddly enough, not once did I get an email survey regarding my service there. Are they trying to avoid my negative feedback??! They sure as hell did not earn 10 stars for service... /rant

On a brighter note, I forsee a lot of beer drinking on Saturday. Get ready John.
Note to self: don't piss off Melvin.

Hmmm. When's the next plane out to LAX??
Old 05-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by dbae1978
looking good john! can't wait to check out the ride, i've been sick for the past week and haven't been on for a while... not to mention this forum has been pretty close to dead lately
Feel better soon. It looked liked you were getting something at the Oh Damn Son meet last week.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Contributors

Hope you feel better D, I'm trying to keep it lively here What my mods aren't interesting enough?!?!?
Old 05-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
Hope you feel better D, I'm trying to keep it lively here What my mods aren't interesting enough?!?!?
Coilovers are cool but throw on a supercharger and you'll be a 5series.net legend.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Coilovers are cool but throw on a supercharger and you'll be a 5series.net legend.
If I can find me a supercharger that will make me keep up with D's car - I'll do it, until then? Alas, it still won;t be an M
Old 05-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Feel better soon. It looked liked you were getting something at the Oh Damn Son meet last week.
thanks scott! still feel like crap...

Originally Posted by pjinca
thanks john! it's not you it's the rest of the forum bro. hurry up and get on FB. all the guys are on there now.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Contributors

thanks scott! still feel like crap...

Ya it sucks being sick. Seems like a lot of people are feeling like that because of the weather. Feel better man.

thanks john! it's not you it's the rest of the forum bro. hurry up and get on FB. all the guys are on there now.
I'll be the first to say it John, your mod's are boring!!! haha jk. So now you have 2 product testers under your belt. The tailights and the Ksports.

I wonder what else Michael has for us to test? ...

Quick Reply: KSports Installed