E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

I-River mounting options to Aux In idea... see links

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006 | 11:30 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Current - 330 Sport Topaz Blue, Grey Leather, HK HIFI...lost interest!! Waiting for - 535d Sport, Silver Grey, Foldy Mirrors, 172 19",Logic7,Pro Radio,Through load,Heated Front Seats,High Gloss shadowline,Black Maple,Headlight wash,Sun Protection Glass.

Originally Posted by WebDefy' post='229795' date='Jan 26 2006, 08:14 AM
MIsterk, where is that nano cradle at?? And where is the audio out located, is it on the end of the cig plug? And I guess it wouldn't be to hard to find a female to another male cig extension, did you say you made yours? And have you seen the back of it to see if the arm can go staight back and through while keeping it a flush fit. I'd like to do the same if you could let me know when you get yours.
Nice job on the I river..thats the look I want with the Nano..

Not sure how alucubes is fixed, much prefer an active cradle so the Nano can be taken and hidden very easily without faffing with the leads. I pretty sure a flush fit is achievable, with the flex cradle. I have tapped into a power source from the two rear cigarette lighters in the rear console bertween the front seats in readyness. The cradle has a audio out jack in the bottom right of the cradle so the Aux lead will have the minimum in show. I think the Nano install in the ashtray looks cool, but I think its pretty fiddly for control, with a cradle and Kuda the angle, the stability of the Nano is assured to be able to change track and veiw the content better. All this is based the theory and experiance Ive had with my current Ipaq set up which I concede is bigger, The nano is gonna look so much cleaner, especially in piano black.

I-River mounting options to Aux In idea... see links-microflex.jpg

There seems to be a lead time on the XtremeMac MicroFlex for iPod Nano at the moment in Europe (in stock in the US is seems) eta is the 30th Jan. The Nano itself is great, as soon as ive installed I'll post pics. I think it will be great.