E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

I hate BMW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 08:31 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E61 CarbonBlack 535d, Ventilated and Heated Comfort Seats with Massage in Black Nasca Leather, Dark Poplar Wood, Professional Navi, Folding Rear Seats, Load Through, Advanced Remote, PDC, Bluetooth, Dimming and folding Mirrors, Bi-Xenons, Hi-Fi, Tinted

You know you have to always have a backup E60
Old 10-27-2009, 08:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: A Car faster than yours.....

Originally Posted by bubajay' post='1040985' date='Oct 26 2009, 07:10 PM
Soooo I should have had my car back after the accident more than two weeks ago....infact it will be 3 weeks this thursday....which makes it a total of 6 weeks outta service....That's not my problem....MY PROBLEM IS THE SERVICE!!!!

Seriously??

I have been calling EVERYDAY about the progress...and I get the same answer: That it is still at Savage and they are fixing a cam sensor. I called today...when it should have been OFFICIALLY done for the 15th time, and the bodyshop dude says at 11:15 this morning: lemmi call them and I will let you know in 30 minutes...so I wait...and wait...and wait....and call him back at 2:20....then he says...I called them and they are STILL working on it....I will call them in a bit, don't worry you are my number one guy to call back. I say ok (like an idiot) and wait...and wait....and wait AGAIN and call at 5:00 worried it, will be closed. The guy says: Oh yeah, Jay, I haven't called them, gimme 5 minutes....well it is 7:08, I KNOW they are closed, and that jackass lied to me....Ok maybe he wasn't lying, but how can he be considered a professional if this is how they treat their clients?

I am extremely upset....

This isn't a simpathy message...(well maybe it is)....it is just informing...
Yeah, its frustrating. Its not unusual for the repair to take this long though. Shops have parts to order, etc. and we are usually at the mercy of the supplier. They should have given you an accurate time frame though. I find that a lot of people exaggerate the amount of time needed to complete a service/repair so that they can get your business. Its really BS but it happens. I usually tell people longer than it "might" take just to be safe. If they are in a hurry, I just kindly suggest that they go elsewhere.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Options: Sports Pkg/ Premium Pkg/ Navigation/ USB(iPod) Mods: Tint (lolololol) any ideas? I LOVE THIS CAR!!! (WAAAAAYYYYY better than my previous MB E350, but quite a bit more expensive :( )

Soooo good news guys!!! Getting the car back tomorrow. Was going to get it today, but the parents were outta town and I have to paya $1000 deductable, which I don't have hahahaha, soooo that's my situation. Will start remodding the car. I have to reinstall the interior LEDs, my blue AEs and my side markers....plus the grilles I painted the other day. Will let you know soon how it goes
Old 10-29-2009, 07:12 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

good luck buddy! BTW, never go to BMW for body work. They usually send it out anyway.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Next Gen LEDS

your SA wont help, usually they dont even know what they are talking about
Old 10-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Black on Black 530xi. NAV, Prem, Cold weath...

You should put your concern with your dealer on dealerrator Thats what I did with the dealer I bought my car from. I also put everything great on from the dealer I go to know they are the best.